#3 Writing (Closed)

I'VE decided to turn this into a monthly contest. ONE PER MONTH!

Currently judging!

HERE'S APRIL'S CONTEST!!!

First up, RULES:

1) Add this book to your library and a public reading list

2) Make sure that your work is original! And IN ENGLISH!

4) Post your entries as either a short story or as a book of its own or as a chapter of an existing book.

5) When entering, make sure to tag your book (ENTRY) by leaving a link and leave the name too! That way it's easier to find! Or just PM me.

6) No Prompt required.

7) You can have up to two entries for this contest, if you would like to enter more than one.

8) Follow the word limit!

9) Post before the due date or on. Any entries submitted after 11:30pm will not be considered!

10) ANY GENRE is acceptable

11) Tag five (5) friends (If you tagged three in the very first chapter then you don't need to)

12) Vote for this chapter if you're entering or thinking about entering.

13) Winners get to pick which book they want myself and my fellow judges to read and vote on!

14) This contest is not in-line with the others. The rules of the first and second are not the same with this one. You can enter all if you so wish. Your entries for both competitions will be considered once you comply with the given rules.

*FOR those that are new to contests, I know some of you are:
Go to the end of contest #2 for guidelines!

NOW FOR THE PROMPT!

PROMPT:

No Prompt!

You can write about anything you so wish! Anything! Your entry can even be character descriptions!

BUT Your entry MUST be for this contest! Once it is tagged with #VWC, I will accept it!

(Entries made before 11th march are not required to have this tag)

Mature and LGBTQ are allowed.

Tag me and place your story link here or PM me your entry!

WORD LIMIT:

~ 10 words - 1500 words

No less, no more. Titles are not considered when checking word limit!

PRIZES:

~1 ST PLACE: Your story will be read by myself and two other friends. We WILL read your ENTIRE book.

(If your book doesn't have that amount of chapters then negotiations are open!)

Also, your book will get its own chapter in FOLLOW FOR FOLLOW!!!

~2 ND PLACE: Your story, any of your choice, will be posted to my profile. Twelve chapters will be read.

(If your book doesn't have six, then myself and two other friends will read it)

~3 RD PLACE:  Twelve will be read!

(If your book doesn't have twelve chapters, then myself and two then friends will read it)

~GOOD READ CHOICE: You get to pick one of three options:

- to be discussed afterwards.

ITS A WIN WIN!!

DUE DATE: May 1st , 2020

SUBMIT ENTRIES HERE »------>

GUYS, HAVE FUN! AND SHARE TO YOUR FRIENDS!

*PS: If you want to be a judge, PM me.

Judging pointers, for authors to consider: Things I am awarding points for when checking for first place winner:

Creativity (second), Amount of words (thirdly), Description, Daring works (mainly), Writing technique (fourth).

KEEP ON WRITING!!!

<3 Virtu <3