chapter 1

This is my first story that I have type/ write so don't get mad for any mistake thank you😁

Deku pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock rinngggg.....ringgggg.... rinnnggg ...rin- I turn off my alarm clock and saw the time it was 6:01 I got out of bed. I then got dress and walked down stair, I then saw my mom cooking breakfast. I then saw the time again and it was 7:02 so, I had time to eat and get to school when I was finish. I told my mom good bye and when on my way to school

It was the first day of school at UA high school. I was nervous and excited too but,to know that kacchan is in UA too got me very nervous. By the way kacchan is katsaki Bakugo my old childhood bully or still is. I hope that he is not mad that I got in UA too but, in class 1-a just like him, when I was trying to find my class I saw a girl with brownish hair.

"H-hi umm can you tell me where class 1-a is?" I ask nervous

"Oh, hi and I was just walking there we can walk together!" She said happy

"By the way, my name is Ochako Uraraka what is your name?"she said

"M-my name is I-izuku M-midoriya" I told her.

When we got there I saw kacchan and when he saw me he gave me a death stare which made me scared and he shouted "Oi Deku why are you here you are just quirk less shithead" I was scared so I said "k...kacchan I do have a quirk" he look at me shock then looked away. I then went to my seat which was behind kacchan and when I was looking around the class I saw a boy with yellowish hair with a black lighting bolt. He kind of cute.. wait what.. I don't even know him, I thought. Then I noticed that the teacher came in and was calling name to know who is here. When I heard my name I just said "here" and got back at what I was working on.

Kaminari pov

I was talking to some of my class mate I met when I heard the door open and there was a girl and a boy the girl who had brownish hair and the boy who had greenish hair and freckles on his cheek .he is cute...wait what I don't even know him, I thought but, another boy shouted "Oi Deku why are you here you are just a quirk less shithead" then the boy or deku say " k-kacchan I do have a quirk" he then look shock. I wouder what that was about and what he mean by quirk less but, I didn't pay much attention to it. When the class saw the teacher came in we walked to our seat but the boy with greenish hair was already in his seat and he was doing something that he didn't notice the teacher coming in.

Time skip to the lunch time

Deku pov

It was lunch time so I was about to walk out when someone touch my shoulder. When I looked around I saw the boy with the yellowish and with the black lighting bolt.

"Hi I am denki kaminari!,and you must be Deku midoriya right ? That is what the boy with Ash blonde hair boy say" He said

"No, my name is actually Izuku midoriya and the boy with the ash blonde is my old bully or still is " I told him.

From there we started to know each a little more and we became friends with each other but, one thing is that his friends are friends with kacchan. When we got to the lunch table I told denki that I was going with my other friend and he say that is was ok because he was going with his other friend too. When I walk over to Uraraka~san. I saw that she was talking to a boy with blue hair and he had glasses too and there was another girl that look like a frog. I walk over to them and uraraka~san said that their names are Tenya Iida and Tsuya Asui, it was nice to meet new people.

Time skip to the end of the day

3 months later

??? Pov

I will soon get you Izuku midoriya ......
And soon you will be back where you belong. Just wait and see you and your class will soon be in shock of what is going to happen

Deku pov

It been 3 months I can't believe it! I was walking out side the dorms, yes we have dorms it is soooo cool. Anyway I was walking because I was thinking of how l will be telling Denki~kun that I like him. I was still walking until I saw someone and he or she look lost so I walk up to them and then everything went black. The next thing I know I was tie to a chair.

Kaminari pov

I noticed that Deku was gone to long I have call and text him but, he is not answer none of them I wounder if he is ok. I have told the class that Deku have gone missing and Iida had told the teacher so now they are look for Deku I really hope is ok

To be continue......

Word counting 928