The spring family

Name:Alice Springs

Quirk: unknown

Age: 15 ( about to be 16)

( when she first got her quirk the doctor said it was something they never seen and told them that she is very dangerous)

Looks: light blue( eyes) / dark red ( eyes when she is mad or in to be undercover) , blonde that shades to black ( hair)/ white that shade to red ( hair when she is mad or is undercover)

Family: Yana spring ( mom)
                Alex  spring ( dad )
                Ace spring   ( older brother)
           Alice Springs ( younger sister)

Born: Japan

Relationship: Use to date denki but broke up because she cheated on him with one of his friends. She still like denki but once she found out that he was dating deku she got jealous. She then use her quirk on denki to hurt deku so that they broke up but then noticed that they got back together so, then she use her quirk on deku.

Facts:

. She get what she wants

. A yandere

. Hate her older brother and her dad

. Use her quirk to her to hurt people

. A villain ( she turns into one)

. Her dad and brother are hero's

. Her mom and her are villain

. Didn't continue school

. She is skill in hand to hand combat and shooting arrow. She started training in hand to hand combat at the age of 9. She got into the hobby of shooting arrow around the age of 13 keeping his shooting practices a secret until she was seen by her mom two years ago ( at age 15). She has some friends but use the identity of one of the people she killed as a disguise. Her fake name is " Juro Kanade" And she keep stash of the person blood in case she started to turn back.

Idea from: