chapter 5

Deku POV

  Once I woke up I look at the time and it was 8:01! I was late to class I got changed and looked at some things and then it hit me. It was Saturday. I sigh and got changed again and went down stairs

Three person POV

    The green hair boy went down stairs to see half his class there.

" Oi nerd get your ass over her" the blonde hair boy shouted

" O..ok, kacchan" the boy walked over to the blonde boy

" Look, I know you saw him be careful ok" the blonde boy says in a low voise that only the green hair boy can hear.
Izuku then walked over to the kitchen and got himself some breakfast. He then told the class that he was going outside because of what happened they want to keep him safe. When Izuku was outside he saw him, then he saw him

Bakugo pov

I was awake before the rest of the class so I got change and went down stairs. But there is one thing that the class doesn't know and that is that he came, to deku's room. But why, that is what I want to know why did he came but after what he did to deku. You might wondering how do I know that he came, well I that because I woke up at 2: 06 or 3:09 but I didn't give a shit of what time it was. But I woke up because I wanted to get water and that is when I heard it. I could tell that deku woke up scared so that mean that he will have sweat around his face. I open the door and her didn't notice he then looked around and saw him there he was he look at deku and then he walked closer and closer and closer that he was so close that deku could see his face.

He then said " long time no see right love"

" Who are you" Deku ask him

" Ouch, was it that long" he ask deku

He know who it was, he just want to make sure

" Will I am your, love denki kaminari, tell anyone you saw me and you will pay" he told deku and then he disappear.

I could tell that deku was scared of what might happen and that he was worried of what might happen.  The next thing he know he was asleep.

I then went to get water and then went to my room.

Third pov

In the morning. Class 1-a was in the living room. Play games, talking, eating, and ect. Bakugo then notice that izuku was going outside and decided that he is going to follow him. Bakugo knew that you can't go outside alone because of what to izuku. Once they were outside izuku didn't notice that bakugo was there and just keeps walking. Izuku was outside, but then stopped because he was there. He saw izuku but not bakugo and started to walk to izuku. Izuku then got scared of what might happen, but when he was close and closer and closer and then he hug izuku and bakugo was shocked and mad at him.

"I am very sorry izu.. I really do love you" He told izuku.

He then kiss izuku. Izuku was shocked of what happening and izuku wanted to kiss him back but he can't. So he push him away and ran until he back at UA. Then Bakugo ran back to UA too.

Deku POV

       I was outside, but then stopped because he was there. He saw me and started to walk to me. I was scared of what might happen, but when he was close and closer and closer and then he hug me.

"I am very sorry izu.. I really do love you" He told me.

He then kiss me. I was shocked of what happened and I wanted to kiss him back but I can't. So I push him away and ran until I back at UA.

"DEKU, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, WHY DID HE KISS YOU" Kacchan shouted

And with that it got the attention of the rest of the class. The class then just stared at me as if they were looking for a response.

"I... Umm... I... He...uhh.... I don't know" I then told them.

I then ran to my drom and locked the door to. I was sad and mad  at denki. Sad because he hurt me and then he just kiss me out of nowhere and mad because he... He will I don't know I am just mad at him.

To be continue......

And words counting 817
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my dear Dahlia,

    I want to say thanks you for 255 reads. I did two books with thank you. One is for 186 reads and the another for 218 reads and now 255. I just can't believe I got so many reads. I am soo glad that you like my books. I am soo happy and the people that reads my books makes my day. My brother also started his book and already has 4 reads. And I am running out of ideas so please help and give me an idea to continue this book that you. 🙏🙏🙏.
And shoutout to ano_ackerman