chapter 3

3 months after what happened

Deku pov

It has be another three 3 months so all together is has been 6 whole month. Time gone fast very fast at some points. It was also 3 months that me and kaminari got together. I love him soooo much that I would die for him. Hahahaha I think that's too much.

" Hey izu! " kaminari say or should I say my baby

" Hey kami " I said happily with one of my smile that shines like the sun

" Do you want to watch a movie with the class? " He ask

"Sure?" It came out as a question but he didn't care that much.

" Oh, don't forget that I told you not to call me kami but denki ok." He said kinda mad

"Oh.. ok. Will see you later Denki" I said close to tears

There's one thing about kaminari and that is that he has changed. It's good to change don't get me wrong but the way that he changed it kind of a bad change. He a bit more bossy around me and he goes somewhere and he doesn't tell me which get me worried. The next thing I know I was on the floor with tears in my eyes. I then texted kacchan.

D: Hey.... kacchan can you came to my room please...

K: WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN. DON'T WORRY I AM ON MY WAY.

I giggled as soft as I could.

"What do y- " he look what at me and started to yell " WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN, WAS IT PIKACHU FAULT AND IF SO I WILL BEAT HIS ASS"

I then explain everything thing to him and I started to cry even more. He then hug me and I hug back. There was one that thing I didn't notice. That that thing is that kaminari was there watching me hug kacchan.

"Izu.. what is he doing here" kaminari Sayed

I was scared because the last time I did something bad he hurt me.

Kaminari pov

I was thinking about all the fun thing that me and Izuku had. There is one thing that I think he noticed and that is that I have changed. But the way that I have changed is bad. When ever he did something bad or he got me mad I would hurt him. I then snapped out of my thoughts. I was on my way to Izuku's room to tell him something.

"Hey izu" I said happly

"Hey kami" he said with one of his smile that shines like the sun.

But I got mad at him because he called me kami and not by my first name.

" Do you want to watch a movie with the class?" I ask

"Sure?" He answer but it sounded like a question

"Oh, don't forget that I told you not to call me kami but denki ok." I said mad at him

"Oh.. ok. Will see you later Denki" he said

I then walked to the living room. I saw the whole class was there but only two people were missing and that was Bakugo and Izuku. I then noticed Bakugo running to Izuku's room I then told them that I will be back. I ran to Izuku's room and saw him hugging Bakugo.

"Izu.. what is he doing here" I Sayed very mad at him

I then told Bakugo to leave but he said no. Then I got really mad that I grabbed Izuku and took him to my room.

Bakugo pov

I was in my room until I got a text from the nerd.

D: Hey.... kacchan can you came to my room please... He texted me

K: WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN. DON'T WORRY I AM ON MY WAY. I texted him back

I then ran to the nerds room and saw him crying

"What do y- " I look what at him and started to yell " WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN, WAS IT PIKACHU FAULT AND IF SO I WILL BEAT HIS ASS"

He then explain everything thing to me and he started to cry even more. I then hug him and he hug me back. There was one thing I didn't notice. That that thing is that Pikachu was there watching me hug deku.

"Izu.. what is he doing here" I heard him sayed

I then remembered what Deku told me and that is that he hurts him. He then told me to leave but I said no. Then he got really mad that he started to grabbed deku and took him to his room. I then got mad and follow them.

To be countiue......

Words counting 771