Chapter 0: The beginings

A/N: "Here we are, finally in the world of My Hero Academia."

Ghost: "Hope you don't make a mess here up like last time we dimension hopped."

A/N: "Please.... you know it's a maybe at best."

Ghost: "*sigh* guess it can't be helped."

A/N: "Ya, so let's kick this series off with a bang!"
—————————————————————————
15 years ago.....

In a torn up building two figures could be seen inside, one wearing grey and purple armor holding a more feminine figure in orange and black armor in his arms, blood leaked from her mouth as she looked up at him.

???: "Saint please..... don't cry."

Saint: "Sara, hold on please, help is coming."

She shook her head before coughing. More blood came out as she wheezes.

Sara: "We both know they won't make it in time Saint."

Saint: "........."

Sara weakly reaches towards her waist and lifts a small throwing hammer from it and holds it on her chest.

Sara: "Please Saint, give this to our son when he's ready."

Saint: "Give it time him yourself, please just hang in there a bit long-

Sara: "Saint!..... please."

Saint shakily nods and places a hand over hers.

Saint: "I will."

Sara gave him a weak smile as her eyes started to glaze over.

Sara: "Protect our son, help him be the best he can. Promise me Saint.......

That was the last thing she said as he hand fell to her side and her head lay back. He moved and closed her eyelids with two fingers before holding her body close.

Saint: "I promise Sara."

The sound of sirens fades in as the scene went black.

Present day

Sentinel: "I have a bad feeling about this. What if we get caught?"

A small spherical drone with a small mohawk adorning it's shell hovered next to a figure wearing purple and silver armor. The figure rose to his feet as a small group of people run through a ally below them.

Sentinel: "F/N?"

He looked over at the figure and as he spoke, it came out in a subtle robotic tone.

F/N: "Sentinel relax, it's just a couple grunts. Plus Fred can just convince Petra to let me go again."

Sentinel: "Fred's in the U.S. training with his dad remember?"

F/N: "Oh right. Well then let's just not get caught."

F/N steps off the roof and superhero lands behind the grunts. They turned around frightened at the noice and drew small pistols and knives.

F/N: "You know they are right, that was hard on my knees."

F/N stands up and cracks his neck.

F/N: "Well well well, if it isn't the Fallen. Thought my dad took your syndicate down three months ago?"

Fallen grunt 1: "Who do you think you are kid!"