Chapter 10: Class rep and the media

A/N: "Well another day at school."

Ghost: "Yes, hopefully it's nothing to exiting."

A/N: "Ya........."
—————————————————————————
F/N's perspective

Have I ever told anyone how much I hate the press? Well I do and right now is just proving why I hate it so much.

Reporter: "What is it like having All Might as a teacher!"

I was surrounded by a bunch of reporters begging for answers about All Might and bugging me and my friends about it as we tried to enter the campus.

F/N: "He's a good teacher and role model. Now move please some of us would like to get to class."

My vision tinted red as they kept pressing me for answers. Some of the other students. Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida and Bakugo got questioned by the same lady as me as we pushed through the press and into the main campus. Though I stayed behind as I helped the others through and looked at the press. Eventually Mr. Aizawa came out and the same reporter questioned him. He gave me a look to which I nodded and ran inside after my friends. Though I stayed within earshot of them.

Reporter: "Can you bring All Might out? Also you look like a mess what's your deal?"

Aizawa: "All Night's off campus today. Now get out of here you disturb my students enough already."

Reporter: "But my viewers want to know how he's adjusting to life as a teacher!"

I sighed as I looked back at them all crowding around the entrance.

F/N: (How does my Uncle even work with all these reporters constantly after him?)

I sighed as the lady tried to get into the campus only for UA's defenses to come online. Large metal plates pushed out of the ground and blocked any of them from entering.

F/N: (Damn media networks, I told him this would happen if he went public. Well guess we'll have to deal with it now.)

Turning around I followed the rest of the students inside and eventually sat down in my seat. Mr. Aizawa walking in a bit later and looking at all of us.

Aizawa: "Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys. I watched the video feeds and went over each of your teams results. Bakugo, your talented so don't sulk like a child about your loss ok?"

Bakugo: "Ya whatever."

Aizawa: "Midoriya, I see you only one by messing your arm up again. Work harder and don't give me the excuse that you can't control your quirk. That lines already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here, but your quirk will be really useful if you can get a hand on it."

Midoriya nodded and looked determined at his praise.

Aizawa: "So who a little urgency huh?"

Midoriya: "Right!"

Aizawa: "And F/N. While you also broke your arm, you did show intelligence in combat. You knew when to pull out and regroup. You fight a lot like your father."

F/N: "Thank you sir."

Aizawa: "Now lets get down to business."

F/N: (To defeat the Huns.)

Aizawa: "This first task will decide your future."

The others got nervous about what was coming, along with myself.

F/N: (Well, glad Sentinel stayed home today again. Though he is getting a bit pissy at not begin able to be in combat training. *Sigh* I'll bring him tomorrow.)