Chapter 12: The spark

A/N: "Well looks like we might have some flashbacks."

Ghost: "What do you mean?"

A/N: "Let's just day, she had a fiery passion to protect her child."
—————————————————————————
3rd perspective

The students all stood there and watched as 13 started to suck up the mist villain with her quirk; it looked promising as she started to suck him in. Though, it went downhill fast as the villain opened a portal behind her and on himself. In effect, using her own quirk against her as her back was torn open and she fell to the ground.

13: "I'm sorry, he got me."

Mina: "13!"

They all looked in horror of the pro going down as some of us broke out of our shock.

Sato: "Iida get out of here! Go now!"

F/N: "Sentinel go!"

With that the two nodded and made a break for the door, Sentinel flew at full speed as Iida used his quirk and ran past the villain.

Iida: "Engine!"

The mist villain turned around though and spotted him.

Most villain: "A sheep trying to escape from the wolf? I simply can't allow that!"

He opened up a portal in front of them, causing the two to halt in their tracks but nearly slid into the portal before Shoji jumped and using his arms he tackled the villain and captured him for a short time.

Shoji: "Go! I got him!"

And with that split second opening they both sped up again towards the door.

Mist villain: "You ignorant child. you will not step one foot outside these doors!"

The villain went over and started to form a shadow over the two starting to encase them in his mist as they tried to power through him.

Mist villain: "I have no time for this! Begone!"

And as he was just about to teleport them away, there was a small ding as Uraraka grabbed onto the metal brace on the villain and used her quirk on him.

Uraraka: "I don't know what his quirk is, but he's wearing this weird kind of armor, so he must have a physical form! Now run Iida! Go Sentinel!"

Mist villain: "You little bastard! How dare you!"

He flouted up unable to get to Iida as he tried to pry the doors open. Sentinel doing what he can with his small form and pushing at one side before a crack opened up.

Sentinel: "I'm going to throw!"

Iida: "Go I'm right behind you!"

The small ghost took one look back at his friend, F/N looking back in horror at something.

Sentinel: (Be safe F/N. Please.)

Sentinel thought before turning and speeding out of the doors and towards the campus as fast as his little body could. Iida after a little more help from Sero and Sato being able to pull the mist villain back was able to make it and sped after the small drone to warm the teachers.

Now back with the students, F/N watched in horror to himself and some of the others as their teacher laid bloody as the massive purple monster villain broke his arm. He tried to use his quirk but it only resulted in the monster breaking his other arm before smashing his head into the ground.

The villain with hands all over him that could break people to dust just marveled at him as F/N clutched his hand. He watched in more horror as his gaze turned to Midoriya, Sui and Mineta and almost in a flash he appeared in front of them. His hand outstretched and went directly towards Sui's face. The flash of what he did to Aizawa's elbow crossed his mind.