Chapter 1: Where is he?

A/N: "Well here we go, bought time to meet some of the main cast!"

Ghost: "Wonder who his Uncle is?"

A/N: "Oh we won't have to worry when he's around *Wink*."

Ghost: "Anyway let's get on with the chapter."
—————————————————————————
F/N's perspective

F/N: "Ok how are we lost!"

Sentinel: "Well I was following you."

F/N: "What do you mean! You're the one with a navigation system! You had one job!"

Sentinel: "Well at least it's nice out."

F/N: "Don't change the topic."

So for the last 2 hours now after we landed, we've been walking around Japan with my suitcase beside me and had ended up in a neighborhood somehow.

Sentinel: "Well sorry."

I let out a sigh as I kept walking.

F/N: "It's not all your fault, Uncle's been nowhere to be seen."

Sentinel: "Maybe he's on patrol?"

F/N: "Probably, just hope this day doesn't get any worse."

As I said those words a hear the sound of strange laughing. Walking around a corner I see a kid about my age with green hair and with a yellow backpack in his hand that was the one making the laugh. It was like a poor imitation of someone's that got me to cringe a bit.

Sentinel: "Go the other way?"

F/N: "Ya going the other way."

I turned and walked down the opposite direction from the strange kid and kept walking.

F/N: "Wait do we even know where he lives?"

Sentinel: "Ahhhhhhhh, Nope."

I stopped and looked at him again.

F/N: "Your nothing but a glorified door opener."

Sentinel: "Shut up!"

He hit my head with his small body and I rubbed where he hit me.

F/N: "Ouch."

Sentinel: "Thats what you get for calling me a door opener."

F/N: "Ya ya let's just keep going, hopefully we can find him."

I started walking again before a scream could be heard from behind me. Quickly turning around I saw what looked like a giant slime monster attacking the boy from before. Letting instinct kick in a dropped my suitcase and activated my quirk. The shield formed on my arm as I charged towards the monster. About halfway towards the villain the manhole cover shoots into the air and a familiar figure stood out of it.

All Might: "Have no fear you are safe. Now that I am here that is."

I slowed down and watched as the Villain shot it's slimy green hand out towards him, All Might just ducked out of the way. The villain retracted his hand and shot it out again. This time however he planted his foot down and launched his arm forward.

All Might: "Texas Smaaaaaaaash!"

The force sent its arm back and the wind it created started to rip the villain off the boy.

Villain: "I can't hold together!"

He fully was blown off the boy as he fell to the ground. He stood up tall and pulled out two plastic bottles and slowly started to shove the villain inside them. Looking back I saw Sentinel pushing me suitcase next to me as I deactivated my quirk and walked up to the Hero.