Eddie x Reader

A/N: This chapter is for Burrito474 because their favorite character is Eddie in Angels of Death ( ^∀^)  Also sorry for it being so short.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Y/N)'s POV

I just lost my parents not too long ago and I always visit them everyday. Just going to the cemetery and going back home. It's almost a daily thing.

I have already gone over their death but I just like going there. Of course to keep company but also to look at everyone's grave.

They were all beautiful.

They were built with passion but still always lacked something.  It was as if the person who built these graves loved building graves but they weren't perfect because they were building them for strangers.

It was another day. I was at school waiting for the bell to ring. Indicating that we were off school. I don't have friends because as soon as they figure out my fascination of graves, they leave me.

The bell soon rung and our teacher dismissed us.

I went out of the school campus and departed for the cemetery.  

As I was looking and walking around, I saw a boy that was about my age fixing a grave

I was fascinated and watched the boy at work

Once he was finished, the boy noticed I was watching and turned to look at me.

"Hi!" I waved to the boy

"Huh? Um hi!" He replied

"My name is (Y/N). And I really like the way you make the graves! They are fascinating!" I complimented.

"R-really? Thank you! My name is Eddie! Or really it's my nickname. My really name is Edward Mason" The boy spoke

Both Eddie and I were talking about graves and he was teaching me how he makes them.

I showed him which graves were my parents. I also thanked him for making beautiful graves for them.

"All these graves are wonderful but there is something missing with them." I stated surprising Eddie

"What's missing?"

"Love. You put passion into these graves but you are giving them to complete strangers."

Eddie stares at me with an expression that I can't make out. Maybe it was wonder or curiosity.

"I'm surprised that you were able to figure that out so quickly without even asking me about that. You are very interesting, (Y/N)" Eddie complimented.

"Thank you!" I thanked

At some point, Eddie had to go but we both promised each other that we would see each other more.

We would meet and talk to each other many many times. Sometimes, we would go out of the cemetery and go to a cafe that he really likes.

I have a lot of fun with him over the years.

Now being 18 years old and having been Eddie's girlfriend for quite some time, I've been so happy.

I want to take the next step and spend the rest of my life with him. That's exactly what happened. I had the time of my life during my wedding.