Yandere!Rachel x Fem!Reader x Eddie

Requested by: xtsukiexe
Thank you for your request!

I also want to let everyone know that it is possible that I will not do requests. I get distracted very easily and I get busy very fast! I sometimes have so many book ideas that I keep delaying the ones I already have! When I do not do your request, I am deeply sorry.

Third Person's POV

(Y/N) was walking happily with Zack and Ray. The only reason (Y/N) was able to survive Zack was because right when he was about to kill Ray, she hit him and knocked him out on B6. It's obvious that (Y/N) can protect herself but even she knows that she isn't as strong as Zack. She can at least break a couple bones. Ray found her greatly admirable and knew that she had to protect (Y/N), that innocent smile. Ray knew that she couldn't express her emotions. She couldn't feel anything. But she knew that she loved (Y/N). Even if she couldn't show her.

They were nearing the next floor. (Y/N) was pretty giddy even in this bizarre situation. Rachel still found her adorable. "How are you able to keep smiling in this situation. Wouldn't you be scared? I don't understand. Your smile irks me so much it makes me not want to kill you. You aren't worthy prey. You're just insane" Zack complained. "I think her smile is nice" Rachel complimented in a monotone voice.

"Haha! I'm happy because I just made some friends and people I can talk to! I haven't spoken to anyone in 5 years! Besides, you guys are so interesting!" (Y/N) exclaimed. "Wow. You must've been super depressed. You could've shown that to me; I would gladly kill you then." Zack continued the conversation but then they made it to B4. Once the elevator opened, there was a stone path and two pools of water. There was a bubbling on one part but no one mentioned anything about it. After walking a bit, there was a lot of dirt and multiple graves. After getting a morgue key, and then finding a graveyard key, we entered an area that had a huge grave in the middle. (Y/N) skipped over to it because it's beautiful design captured (Y/N)'s attention. The grave wrote Rachel's name. "Wow, Rachel! What a beautiful grave!" Rachel glanced at it but continued staring at the more beautiful thing in the room. Zack gagged when he looks around. "These things are pissing me off.." Rachel noticed a crack in the wall behind her grave. "I think...I can fit through there" "eh?! You're going in there??" Zack called out when he heard the younger girl. Rachel nodded. "Let me go with you! I don't want you getting hurt." Rachel nodded once more but more eagerly.

Both girls went into the crack in the wall. Once inside, they looked around together, hand in hand just in case anything happened. While exploring they found out that they couldn't go any further because of some sort of mechanism. Zack helped them somehow? Because the door opened. They went in even further with a flashlight they found in the previous room.

(Y/N) squeezed Rachel's hand in assurance that she was still there. Even in the dark. Rachel's face flushed. Even through her apathetic expression, pink laid on her cheeks as she opened her mouth slightly to speak up. She was interrupted by another voice. But it wasn't neither of the girl's voices. It was a young boy. Over time, the voice just continued. About how they fell in love with (Y/N). Rachel was gritting her teeth in the newfound anger and jealousy. Rachel intertwined their fingers to knock the guy off but it seems like it wasn't enough.

The boy showed up. The flashlight died at one point too. "Oh, (Y/N)...Don't you know you can be so much happier with me? I can make you a wonderful grave. That one for Rachel was just requested. I'll make you the best one there is! You'll be so happy in it!" (Y/N) took a few steps back, weirded out by the young boy. "I don't want that. I'm fine how I am." The boy took a few steps forward but Rachel acted quick and stood in front of (Y/N). "Tch. Give her to me. She doesn't belong with you guys!" Rachel nodded and glared at wherever he could be. "Zack!" Suddenly the wall was broken, giving light. "Eh?" The murderer questioned the situation. "Get out of here!" The boy shouted. "Eh?! Shut up, stupid punk!" Zack shouted back. "It's Eddie! Not stupid punk!"

Both Zack and Eddie began bickering, giving the girls a chance to escape. Rachel pulled (Y/N) away from them and held her wrist even tighter than before. "Ow.." Rachel looked back and saw (Y/N) wince. "Sorry.." (Y/N) shook her head and smiled. "It's fine. Do you have an idea where the elevator is?" "Hmm. No, not really."

They continued their search until they made it into a room where Eddie came out again. He got into a fight with Zack but this time physical. Rachel and (Y/N) went through a maze to find the power. Once they got it on, Eddie appeared next to a grave. "(Y/N)! Leave them! You'll be so much better in this beautiful grave I made for you!"

"No! Leave me alo-" (Y/N) tripped over something, landing inside his grave. Even though it was hidden in his mask, you can tell he was happy. "(Y/N)!" Rachel shouted and immediately made her way towards the other girl. "HahahahaHahhahHAHAHAHAH-" Eddie shouted in jubilation before he was interrupted by a scythe to his chest. (Y/N) looked up and saw Rachel's piercing angry eyes staring at Eddie who now held his chest as his hand held the blood that was falling in great amounts. (Y/N) hopped out and let Eddie's body fall.

Rachel dropped Zack's heavy Scythe and let Zack cover the hole in the ground with the stone. The room was filled with silence. No one made a move until Zack spoke up, "this is annoying. Let's go." (Y/N) nodded and looked at Rachel. Her face changed to the usual Apathetic one. That face she saw when she killed Eddie was not the same. It was as if she killed him with the straight intent to kill him and let him feel the pain she wanted him to feel, she could feel the hatred that emanated from that expression. (Y/N) was happy she was saved from her friend but didn't know why she was so angry. They found the elevator and there was small talk. "You ok?" (Y/N) asked Rachel. Rachel nodded and smiled a bit towards (Y/N), making (Y/N) happy again.