Danny x Eye Obsessed!Reader

A/N: (Y/N) works as a ophthalmologist. If you don't know who they are, they are doctors that work with eye care and also perform eye surgeries.

(B/N) - Boss Name
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Y/N)'s POV

It was another day for work. I had many appointments today, just like many other days. Although our hospital wasn't that famous, it was well known enough that the people in the small area come here.

We're lucky that we aren't like the other hospital. They have busy days almost everyday.

As I parked my car in my spot, I got my things ready.

I was happy with my job but I'm sure I could be happier. I have always wanted to find love, get married, maybe have kids. But I'm getting older and lonely. I am always too caught up with work that I'm not sure if I have any time for anything.

I worry too much. I think about the many times I "failed" surgeries. I think about how I might be fired because of how many times I "failed" my patients. I wonder when they will find out the truth.

I took care of my first patient which was a child getting a check up.

The parents are always next to the child so I can't do anything to them.

Whenever I do surgery, I sometimes take out their eyes and keep them. Sometimes, instead of putting in new, clean, and fixed eyes, I put in fake eyes. My patients always die at some point afterwards.

Sometimes when my patients don't know that their eyes are perfectly fine and get surgery, I keep their beautiful eyes.

I'm lucky that the people here are too stupid to realize I do these things.

I was told my am employee that I am supposed to meet the boss and made my way over to them.

I knocked on the door that was my boss's office door.

I heard a faint 'come in' and entered.

"Yes?" I asked (B/N), my boss.

"You're fired"

I was obviously shocked. Maybe they looked and saw how many failed patients I had?

"Why, sir?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I saw the amount you failed your patients. You were a good doctor. I'm not sure what happened to you afterward though."

"That's fine. I'll be collecting my things and leaving. Farewell." I ended the short conversation.

I took all of my things and put them into a box. I put the collected eyes, documents, and personal belongings.

I left and went to my apartment. I earn a decent amount of money but rarely spend it. I usually spend only when I need to. I haven't really spent on hobbies because I didn't have time.

I had nothin to do until I realized that I could stare at the beautiful eyes I collected. How am I supposed to get more though?

I kept on thinking until I had a wonderful idea. I took a scalpel and put in my coat pocket. I put on my coat and left the apartment building.

The city I live in isn't safe. I know because there are dark alleyways and multiple reports of missing people or dead people. There are also many crimes.

I hid in one of the many alleyways and when I saw my chance. I pulled a man by the arm into the alleyway. I also covered their mouth Incase they screamed.