Rachel x Yandere! Reader

Request by: ASadGryffindor

I really liked your request, tbh. I thought it was a really creative idea! I'm not sure if I'm the right person to write your request though. I think I made (Y/N) more obsessive than violent. I'll try my best!

Rachel's POV

The last time I remember being chased was when I was trying to escape the building with Zack. I never would've thought that I would be chased again. I'm not really scared and I'm not really running though. I guess "Yandere bitches" scare Zack a lot. I'm being carried over his shoulder as he runs like the speed of light. I look behind us and see the crazy woman. "Come on, Ray~ Don't you wanna be with me?" (Y/N), our Friend and also the one in charge of B7. She acts as a guide to whoever our target is and then tries to kill them with objects that only kill over time. If they are people she thinks are "cute" she'll do something else but I haven't witnessed it yet.

Lately (Y/N) has been trying to get really close to me. She's a bit weird but I still enjoy her company because everyone here is a little weird. I noticed she's a bit touchy. Sometimes we would read books together and she would always try to sit right next to me. Sometimes, she holds onto me.

(Y/N) trips on something from the ground of B6. I struggle a bit on Zack's shoulder and jump off. I jog to her to see if she's ok. Her face is on the ground and I check if she has any visible injuries. Suddenly I'm pulled into a tight hug. "Awww! You're so nice and cute, Rachel!" (Y/N) squeals and pants from all the running. Or at least I think she's panting from the running. Zack is a little ahead and is trying to regain his breath after running faster than he usually does. Slowly, Zack comes back. "You all calm now, little shit?" Zack was clearly irritated from being a part of (Y/N)'s little rushes. "Oh shut up! I wasn't trying to kill you and you weren't even my target" (Y/N) bickers back. They bicker for a little while until Eddie comes down from the elevator. "Zack! Did you pour soda in the flowers on my floor again?!" "Ehh? Did I? Of course not." Eddie joins the fight with his own anger. I was playing with the dirt, drawing pictures with a stick. Suddenly, I started hearing yelling and realized they were about to start hitting each other. I was about to warn them but Gray was ahead of me.

"Everyone! You will become calm this instant!"

When I turned around, I saw Gray scolding the three and they all sat in front of him with their heads down. "Hey there, Rachel. What are you doing?" Danny squatted next to me and pointed at the drawings I was making. I blushed a bit at the drawing of (Y/N) and I. "Nothing." I erased the drawing by rubbing it with my shoe. I stood up, Danny doing the same. I noticed Cathy walking towards us. Is there something going on? Why is everyone here?

"Alright. Everyone is here. I am calling this meeting because Cathy suggested something and I want to know if you all agree. She suggested that we all take a trip somewhere."

I noticed (Y/N)'s eyes brighten up a bit. "That sounds wonderful! Doesn't it, Ray?" She asked me, holding both of my hands. I slowly nodded because I wasn't too sure if I wanted to leave the building or not. Some reluctantly agreed, some joyfully nodded. We decided that we would just go visit a place, grab a hotel, and come back. It sounded fine to me. (Y/N) was helping me pack necessities for the trip.

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm put down all the final things that Rachel would need to put in her bag. I packed a much smaller bag because I don't ask for many things to keep. Oh, Rachel. You are just the prettiest thing I've seen. Your eyes glow like dying sapphires. Your skin as smooth as porcelain. Your hair like delicious strands of gold. I could be drunk for years breathing the same air as you. I slowly feel myself losing control of my usual controlled and calm self. I feel myself hugging Rachel and breathing her scent in as if it was the best thing I've ever smelt. Rachel froze against my touch like she usually does. Right when I was about to touch her more, someone opens the door. I growl and pull away. Danny tells us something about how we are leaving right now. I dunno. I wasn't really listening. I follow Rachel as she leaves her room with her things and heads to where the others were. We all left the building and went inside Danny's car. Thank god there were enough seats. Why does he have such a big car anyways? I don't care. As long as I get to seat next to Ra- WHAT?! W-where's Rachel??

I was hyperventilating when I noticed Rachel wasn't next to me but in between Eddie and Zack. Those little shit bastards.

Rachel's POV

I was talking to Zack and Eddie when I noticed (Y/N) glaring daggers at the two. I looked at her hands and noticed she was dangling with a pocket knife. It's probably safe to just sit next to her. I got up from my seat even though we were driving and went to the seat next to (Y/N). (Y/N) noticeably relaxed and held my hand tightly. It made me smile a bit knowing she was reassured. I continued my conversation with Zack and Eddie from where I sat.

We parked at a museum. I'm not too surprised to see that it was a museum about past executions. Woah wait. Some are actually pretty interesting. I was barely aware of the hand that continued to hold me tightly until I was going to touch something. I looked at (Y/N) and she grinned. "You like this stuff, Ray?" She asked. I shook my head, "not usually. It's just that this one is a bit interesting and I think I would like to see it in action." "I bet that Cathy will probably take a few of these and add it to her floor. You can probably see someone die from this there." (Y/N) pat my back softly with her continuous grin.

We went back to the car when it was time to leave. I'm guessing this is the only thing Gray planned because he's like that but that's fine. Danny drove us to a nearby hotel and we registered our rooms. We each had a separate room but (Y/N) volunteered to share with me because she didn't want too much money spent. It made me a bit nervous. Not the kind of nervous that you are scared but the type of nervous that you don't know what to do. Maybe they are the same I'm not sure but I'm not scared of (Y/N). I head into the shower and turn on the water. I remove the articles of clothing and enter that shower. The warm drops hit rapidly against my skin. I grabbed the bar of soap and began rubbing it against my skin. I played with the soap bubbles for a bit before rinsing myself off and getting out. I get changed in my spare clothes that I brought and leave the bathroom all refreshed. As I leave the bathroom, I run my hand through my hair and see (Y/N) staring at me. "Um..you can use the shower now..." I nervously go to the bed and sit on it. She smiles and runs off to the bathroom.

It doesn't take long for her to come back. She comes back with a smile on her face and eagerly hugs me. It didn't surprise me too much but what surprised me was that she started crying into my shoulder. "I love you....you know that right..?" She spoke, no louder than a soft whisper. I nodded and she nodded too. "I love you too. I like spending time with you. I like getting to know you." I spoke just as softly with her. I grab her hand and speak once more, "You make me feel something. If it isn't love and happiness, I'm not sure what it is" I respond with a soft smile. She smiles back at me. We both look out the window and see the starry sky with it's beautiful moon. I feel (Y/N) shift and when I looked at her, I can feel her soft lips brush against mine for a moment before I press my lips on hers. This soft and wonderful moment will always be cherished. Our little secret of our moonlight kiss.