silly love songs

After witnessing Finn and Quinn kiss, I decided to not tell Sam. I know it's bad to keep it from him, but I think he should hear it from Quinn and not me.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"All right, guys, I have one word for you." Mr Shue wrote 'Love' on the board, I rolled my eyes, I hated Valentine's Day.

Brittany raises her hand, "Brittany."

"Is it "love"? I'm totally going to graduate now." Brittany cheers.

"Valentine's Day is coming up, so for this week's lesson, I want you guys to pick a partner, because you're going to sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song." I groan, this as assignment sucks.

"Yeah, find a song that communicates all the things that love means to you. Now, partner up."

Finn suddenly stands up, "Mr. Shue, can I say something?"

Finn stands in the middle of the room, "I just wanted to point out that for the first time, an entire week has gone by without any one of us getting slushied." We all applause at that.

"I think the fact that I led the football team to a Conference Championship might have something
to do with it. Fact is that I'm the closest thing that this Glee Club has to a celebrity right now. And just like a famous athlete, I want to give to a charity. You guys." My eyes widen at his words, since when did Finn become a snob, I scoff as does the rest of the club.

"So, I'm setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch, and donating the proceeds to Glee Club to help us..." he informs us, "Don't even act like you're trying to help this Glee Club out. You just want
to kiss a bunch of girls." Tina tells him.

"I've kissed Finn, and can I just say? Not worth a buck. I would, however, pay a hundred dollars
to jiggle one of his man-boobs." Santana mocks, making hand gestures.

"Do you ever get tired of tearing other people down?" Finn asks her, "No, not really." She shrugs.

"'Cause you always just seem to do be meddling in everybody else's business." Finn points out, "Oh, please. You guys love me. I keep it real, and I'm hilarious." Santana scoffs.

"Actually, you're just a bitch." Lauren states, we all gasp at that statement.

"Whoa! Whoa!"

"Okay. I'm sorry. You've just got eyes for my man." Santana sassed, "Okay, first of all, I'm not your man." Puck yells her.

"And Finn is right. All you ever do is insult us. Three weeks ago, you said you were disappointed that
I didn't have a lizard baby." Quinn sighs, "Five minutes ago, you said Mr. Shue belonged in a twelve-step program." Tina added.

Mr Shue looked shocked, "Wait. What?"

"You're addicted to vests." Santana shrugs, she's not wrong.

"The truth is, Santana, you can dish it out, but you can't take it. Okay, maybe you're right. Maybe I am destined to play the title role in the Broadway musical version of Willow, but the only job you're going to have is working on a pole!" Rachel snaps, I look at her with my agape.

"Fine." Santana gets up and leaves, "Santana..." Mr Shue tries to call her back but she walks out anyway.

"Good going, Rachel." I snap, rushing out to find Santana.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

As the bell rings, Brittany and I sit with Santana trying to comfort her as she cries.