comeback

I was sitting in Spanish class wth Mr Shue, the boys and I throwing paper balls at each other.

Mr Shue writes the word 'Regresar' on the board as we keep throwing stuff at one another. Then Mr Shue turns around and we act like nothing happened.

"Regresar." He tells us, as Mike crumples up a paper into a paper ball while the rest of the class looks equally interested in class lesson.

"Who knows what that means?" He asks us, no one answers, "To come back."

Mr. Schuester takes the paper ball that Mike had hidden in his hands. Mike frowns in return.

Mr Shue writes 'come back' on the board, he turns around again but gets interrupted.

Ms Pillsbury bursts into Mr. Schuester's classroom, practically out of breath, "Will... it's an emergency."

They run out as the class looks around confused, I just shrug and continue on with the paper ball war.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"This can't be happening." Tina breathes out, turns out, Mr Shue is allowing Coach Sue to sit in with us for a week. And not, were people not happy.

"Yeah, this does seem like a terrible idea." Artie says, Mr Shue sighs, "Guys! It's not up for discussion, okay?"

I look around to see the majority of the club with upset looks on their faces and their arms cross angrily, "Now it's no secret that Coach Sylvester has taken her licks."

Santana is shaking her head, "I mean... just wanky..." Sue looks over at Santana.

"And I believe that she could use a little sympathy from us." Mr Shue continues, "Sympathy? From us? Nuh uh." Mercedes says, looking appalled.

Quinn nods, "Yeah, all she's ever done is make our lives miserable."

"She got exactly what she deserved." Santana adds.

"You're lucky I left my blow-gun at home Air-bags cause I got a clear shot at your nonnies." Santana looks from Sue to Mr Shue in unbelief. I shake my head.

"Guys...! Coach Sylvester has had her recent setbacks but she is a proven champion. We could do worse than to have that winning record in our midst." Mr Shue tries to reason with us, "Let me break it down for you. I am no longer a threat to you people, alright. I'm just hoping that your singing and dancing around will pull me out of my doldrums and give me a reason to live... Is that too much to ask?" I frown, feeling bad.

"I think this is a great idea, Mr Shue. We'll help in anyway we can, Coach." I look at her with sympathy, she gives me a tiny smile and nod back.

"Guys, it's settled. Sue's going to be with us for the week." I smiled, "Now, I received a envelope in the mail today." Mr Shue picks up a letter that was sitting on the piano behind him.

We all make approval comments.

"I know that we're facing Kurt and the Warblers at Regionals." I frowned, "Sweet Porcelain..." Sue sighed.

"And it looks like this year, we face Oral Intensity again."

Mercedes sighs, "They cleaned our clock last year."

"It seems that the governing board has assigned a theme to this year's Regionals and part of our score will be based on how we interpret it. This year's theme: anthem. Now who can tell us who what an anthem is?" Mr Shue looks around, Rachel raises her hand.