~1~

"Mom, I'm coming home right now. Yes, I ate it's 9:30 at night! No, I don't want ggomak I just had food. I have a flashlight on my phone mom. Mom, it's ok there are a bunch of street lights. Ok I have to go, okay?" I said ending the call with my mom.

My mom is a VERY talkative person, you tell her one thing and she won't forget it for as long as she lives. She nags 24\7 but never raises her voice. She is very beautiful, inside and out. Unless you are rude, if you even mutter something mean she will make sure what you said isn't even thought about anymore.

"Excuse me ma'am? , I seem to have lost my glasses whilst getting something in my van. Can you please help me find them?" A handsome guy asked me.

" U-Um why can't you sir? " I asked in the most polite voice possible.

The thing is, where I live everyone knows everyone and in ways that is helpful but in most ways it sucks. There are a lot of elders in this town and like my mom, they do not take being rude lightly. And if you are rude then they will give you deadly glares and talk bad about you behind your back. They are old but they see themselves as the kings and queens so they can be rude and get away with it because they are old.

"Well I did lose my glasses so I can't see ma'am" he said with a hint of rudeness but quickly smiled so I of course smiled back slightly.

His smile was very... Sinister.

I won't lie, it did scare me but if he goes home and tells his mom or grandma I didn't help him then my mom would be totally pissed and scold the hell out of me so I did the only thing I could do to avoid getting scolded...

"Y-Yes sorry, I-I'll help you" I stuttered out wishing i was in my bed binge watching horror movies while snuggling up with my stuffed animals.

"Thank you so much" he said as he smiled and opened the back door to his very scary van.

"H-Hey there are 4 guys in your-" I said getting cut off by the back door I entered in through getting slammed shut and blindfolded.

"What the fuck man!?" I yelled kicking around hoping to kick this asshole in the dick.

" Now now princess, stop yelling or I'll put a gag on that pretty little mouth of yours" he quickly snapped confusing me.

"Pretty? I am probably the most ugly person you'll ever meet dude, maybe you should find those glasses of yours then we can talk" I said scoffing

" Hyung, tell her she's cute. But don't tell her I said it" I heard someone faintly say.

"My friend said to tell you you're cute" I heard the voice say.

I could tell he was smirking which pissed me off even more.

"Tell your so called 'friend' that I'm not at all cute and I'm ugly as hell" I said turing my head and biting my lip.

"Who told you you were ugly?" A small soft voice asked

"Sorry dude, but I don't want to go into my past and current life with kidnappers" I said biting my lip harder.

I bite my lip either as a habit, when I'm embarrassed, anxious or trying not to cry. And currently I'm biting my lip for all those reasons.

"Why?" The small voice questioned

"Cause I'm ugly and not important. Now just shut up." I said tears threatening to fall

"If you don't tell us we'll-we'll kill you!" I deeper voice said as I laughed

" oh my gosh! I'm so scared! " I said jokingly

"Shoot me then, you'll be doing me a favor" I said