17. Moving In

"Newt?" I ask in between bites of my burger.
"Yes love?" He asks.
"Can I stay here at night? I just don't feel too great without you. I guess I'm just nervous of not making a good impression on Sonya." I say.
"Why are you so worried about what she thinks love?" He asks.
"She's your sister and I need her approval. I'm dating you after all." I say.
"Love, you earned her approval the minute you broke Alex's nose in the cafeteria. Sonya loves you because you stood up for me. I wouldn't worry about her." Newt says.
"We forgot to pack earlier." I say.
"If she gives you any trouble, I'll be there with you." Newt says and offers me a smile.
"Thanks Newt. I love you."
"I love you too."
"Do you think she's gonna stay mad at me or do you think it will all blow over soon?" I ask him.
I really didn't want to stay on bad terms with Teresa. I loved being her friend, it was all a misunderstanding. I get why she's mad at me. She's known Minho and Thomas longer than me.
"she won't stay mad at you. She's gonna realize that Minho is a filthy liar. I can't believe he tried to do stuff to you. But, don't worry love. He won't touch you as long as I'm here." Newt says.
We walk to my room and quickly gather my stuff and Teresa comes running into the room and sees me packing.
"(Y/N)! I'm so sorry I didn't believe you. Sonya and Harriet said they saw Minho trying to do stuff. I just thought I could trust him because I've known him longer. I was wrong." Teresa says.
"I accept your apology but I'm gonna stay with Sonya and Harriet tonight. I think we just need some time away if that's alright with you. I'm sorry Teresa. I just think it's for the best." I explain.
"It's fine. If you need space, go on and take it. I really am sorry. I should have known that you would never lie about anything that serious. I feel so stupid." She tells me.
"You aren't stupid. You just didn't know. It happens to the best of us sometimes." I tell her, hoping to cheer her up even just a little bit.
I'm successful and she gives me a smile.
"Thanks (Y/N). I'll see you tomorrow?" She asks.
"Yes, of course you will." I tell her and Newt carries my stuff to his sister's room.
"(Y/N)!" Sonya yells and hugs me.
"Thanks Sonya. I feel so bloody loved right now." Newt scoffs.
"Sorry Newt." She giggles and gives him a quick hug.
"I'll pick you up for breakfast love. Goodnight, I love you." Newt says.
I hug him and give him a small goodnight kiss and he walks off to his dorm.
"So, give us all the details!" Harriet yells.
"Relax." I laugh.
"Tell us though!" Sonya says.
I sit on the third bed that they have laid out for me and they look at me intently.
"Okay, okay. I'll talk." I say.
This causes us all to start laughing.
"I'm so in love with Newt it's insane. I literally don't know what I would do without him. He's amazing and cute and he's just all around perfect if I'm being honest. I need him in my life and I don't plan on ever letting go of him." I say.
They just look at me in awe.
"Someday, I want what you and Newt have." Harriet says.
"Yeah, you want what she and Newt have but you wanna have it with Winston." Sonya says and Harriet blushes.
"Well you're the one who's all about Aris. You're so in love with him Sonya!" Harriet says while laughing.
Now it's Sonya's turn to blush madly at Harriet's words.
We continue talking before we all eventually go to sleep.