-prologue

[not edited]

It was still early in the morning when Taehyung woke up, he opened his eyes slowly and it was still dark outside. Jungkook was still sleeping soundly since he got back from work late at night yesterday.

Taehyung was thankful that Jungkook manages to still put attention to him and Junho even though he's busy at work. He slowly brushed Jungkook's hair that covers his eyes, wondering how lucky he is to have such an amazing husband.

His stare was soon disturbed by the sound of the door open. The sound of feet running into the room silently made his heart warmed and soon a six-year-old Junho climbed their bed.

"Hey baby," Taehyung whispered to Junho who still looked sleepy but manage to have a smile pestered on his face.

"Good morning papa," Junho snuggled closer to Tae, setting himself in between Jungkook and Taehyung. Taehyung then caressed Junho's back who hugged him. They stay silent for a bit until Junho went back to sleep.

Taehyung on the other hand felt his stomach turned upside down while holding Junho. He hold still, trying not to move too much until he was sure Junho was asleep before he ran quietly to the bathroom and throw up. He'd been feeling quite unwell for the last two weeks now and he got the feeling that he might be pregnant but he just wasn't sure of it.

Suddenly, he felt a hand massaging his neck then rubbing his back gently.

"You okay?" Jungkook woke up when he heard Taehyung vomiting in the bathroom. Taehyung nods and flushes the toilet before getting up, brushing his teeth.

Jungkook stayed beside him, calming his husband after. He then hugged Taehyung after the smaller male was done brushing his teeth.

"Let's go to the doctor later, okay?" Taehyung just nods and snuggled closer into Jungkook's chest.

[][][]

Since Taehyung was feeling unwell, Jungkook was the one who prepared their breakfast today. He made a simple pancake for the three of them and pour a chocolate syrup for Junho, strawberry for Taehyung, and maple for himself.

Taehyung and Junho enter the kitchen right after he was done decorating the pancakes. They sat on their seats and began to dig in their food peacefully.

"Junho, Jimin will drive you to school today, is that alright?" Jungkook asked his son after he finished his pancake.

"But, why?" Junho asked confused.

"Daddy needs to bring papa to the hospital this morning."

"WHAT?! WHY?! ARE YOU HURT PAPA?! SHOULD I CALL GRANDMA AND MAKE HER HIT DADDY CAUSE HE HURT YOU?!"

Taehyung laughs at Junho who is now checking his body carefully, meanwhile Jungkook rolled his eyes at his son morning drama.

"No baby, I just feel unwell and you don't need to all grandma okay? Daddy didn't hurt papa and if he does, papa will make sure that he won't be in this house," Taehyung's words made Jungkook shivered, he knows that Taehyung never play and make sure that he stays true on his words.

[][][]

Jungkook and Taehyung were waiting for their turn to be called by the nurse. Taehyung was laying his head on Jungkook's shoulder while Jungkook had his arms on Taehung's shoulder resting on the waiting chair. It's like a devaju isn't it?

"Jeon Taehyung," The nurse called. Both of them stood up and went into the doctor's room.

"Good morning Taehyung, what's happening here?" The friendly doctor asks Taehyung.

"It's been almost two weeks since I felt nausea, throwing up in the morning and sometimes before bed," Taehyung said weakly.

"Hmm... Do you have any feelings about this? Like maybe you ate something wrong or something?" Dr. Hong asks and Taehyung replied with a nod.

"I think I might be pregnant."

Jungkook seemed taken back by words that came from Taehyung's mouth, not that he's upset or something but how come he didn't notice his darling symptoms. I mean, it's been 6 months since they got married.

"Oh?! Well then, let's check your blood pressure, and then we'll observe more after." Dr. Hong gestured to Taehyung to lay on the hospital bed.

After he finished the examination, he sat back beside Jungkook on the consultation table.

"Well, I guess you know that you're pregnant and therefore, you need to go have an ultrasound with Dr. Kang then, I'll help you with the appointments." Dr. Hong said.

The couple was silent, more like Jungkook was being silent and Taehyung was hoping that his husband won't be mad at him.

"Okay, so after this, you can go straight go to Dr. Kang's office." Dr. Hong smiled at the both of them.

"Alright, thank you doc," Taehyung thanked the doctor and grabbed Jungkook's hand to walk out of the room.

'I hope you're not mad boo.'

[][][]

you guys may notice that I changed how Junho called Taehyung papa, I think it might be more okay rather than calling him mommy 

I hope you guys enjoy this prologue and thank you for waiting for this sequel 

thanks for reading🖤