〔 urata ✒ hide n' seek 〕

warning: gore

vampire au!

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

A Certain Tall Redhead was huffing and panting heavily running like he doesn't care about his surroundings, He was currently at the woods, Gloomy Aura, Owls, Wolfs, Mysterious Stares that you didn't know where it came from.

However, He tripped from a rock making a loud sound as his beautiful pale face was now full of dirt, his shimmering red hair was now wet from running because of sweat, A Tears slowly runs to his face, He use his elbow to stand but only scream and whince when a Wood deeply stab his arm.

Suddenly he froze when he hear a familiar chuckle, His Ruby eyes widen in fear, His body begins to tremble and his Spine are now cold as ice, He crawled away wanting to save himself just let himself away from him but he can't, A Long Sharp Nail stab his legs making him scream in pain again as tears started to rush out from his eyes.

He was flipped by strong grip and let him sit, He was covered in sweat, blood, tears, and dirt all over, A Wood Hair Colored Male smirk letting his fangs comes out as The Ruby Eyes trembling more he wanted to scream for help just once, But he can't his throat was now sore and he can only cry and tremble.

The Green Eye chuckles darkly holding The Redhead's chin and nuzzling his nose to his neck, Even tho The Redhead was smell are horrible he didn't pay no mind, The Sweetness and Strawberry Scent of blood from The Redhead that makes him go mad is the reason why, Smirking he leaned his face closer to The Ruby Eye with they're nose touching.

"Let's play Hide and Seek again shall we?~ If i catch you, You will become mine and you don't have any rights to disobey me. Afterall, Mortals on your village despise you so why bother screaming and whining for help when you can have me instead?~ See you later my Little Ruby~"

And thus he disappeared in thin air with his dark chuckles.

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

idk you can use this to make a story and this would be the summary if you want to then please put credits ily.

-owo