〔 sakata ✒ hearing 〕

warning;; trigger/suicidal thoughts

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

What if The Most Important thing that makes you happy in your whole life suddenly just disappeared in thin air like nothing had happen, When your looking everywhere you feel like you can't breath or can't hear anything. But No, Everything was normal, Everything was okay.

Like, I'm the only who was suffering from this, You felt insecure when people stared at you with their pity, I don't need your pity in the first place.

You would always watch their filthy mouths with their 'sorry' and such like they have known anything, Like they know the whole reason your turning into this, Like they we're there when your asking for help, Like they we're watching you.

Those thoughts of not being able to hear and being a singer hurts, Like you are the reason why people continued singing and hoping they would become like me hits me to the nerve, But there was one thing i would crave in my heart and loved to hear before i completely end my life.

Ura-san's voice, His goodmorning & goodnight, his laugh, his scolds towards me, his singing voice, his everything, I really did wish i should just die instead of being not able to hear anything.

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ