〔 urata ✒ lineage 〕

urata | idol
sakata | fan

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

Wataru Urata was a Famous Idol that every girl had wanted and admired the most, Every Female was so desperate to have been notice by a certain Brunet. However, What shock them the most was him marrying his own Fan that had caught his Emerald Eyes, He always mention The Male's Name and Brag him in The Internet how dumb, idiot, cute and beautiful his 'wife' is.

Of course they didn't know it was a Male at first, Nevertheless, The Redhead kinda felt insecure since he was only a mere simple person who was only a Fan of The Brunet and was now one of his Love Interest. Urata didn't know that his own Wife was this scared and insecure because of him, Sakata think Urata only started dating him or even married him because of him being poor.

“Sakata.....”

“Hm?”

“Are you ignoring me?”

“Uhh.....No?”

There he is again—

His usual Smile that find Adorable by The Brunet but as years passed by it started to change like there's a meaning of it, With a soft groan he wrapped his arms around The Youngers Slim Waist and plopping themselves on The Bed and Sakata was on The Top, Why is his sweetheart felt like he didn't love him? He was the most beautiful person he had met in his whole life. Of course he will treasure him!

Kissing his forehead, Urata changes their position, Him on top and started kissing all over his face.

“I love you much Sakata”

He kissed his Hair, Stroking The Ruby Locks with his fingers with a smile that Sakata could only see.

“I love you hair”

He kissed The Males noses and nuzzling it with his as The Redhead giggles.

“I love your nose”

He removes his other hand from The Redheads hair and shifted it into Sakata's chubby cheeks caressing it softly and kissing both sides.

“I love your cheeks that so soft to touch”

Sakata was mesmerized in The Males Confession it feels like The Fans that had been trash-talking him was gone by a Urata's confession, He wrapped his arms on The Older's neck and pecking his lips smiling.

“I love you Wataru~”

“Www, I love you too Akira~”

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

it's just that the last update was angst so i turn this into fluff so no more sad vibes XD