〔 sakata ✒ double suicide 〕

warning: trigger warning, suicidal thoughts
[read at your own risk]

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

Sakata had always have those thoughts of Double Suicide with The Love of Your Life as a sign of eternity and endless love between The Both Partners, It all started when he was 7 his parents we're killed while holding each others hands and smiling as The Darkness surrounded The Both of Them.

Sakata was blinded by The Accident and felt a little tingling inside when You and Your Partner would suicide holding each others hands like your death depends on it, He have been my childhood friend for so almost 15 Years, He was still his usual energetic and cheerful self.

He had been in different relationship and none of Them didn't last a Months with his Double Suicide thing, They would bursted to tears saying the same things ‘that suicide isn't the only focus in loving each other‚ your supposed to be there for each other’ of course he would reply with a smile on his face ‘how come mother and father held hands as they both die? isn't that part of love also? being there to the one you've loved? dead or alive as long as you feel like they are is still there, you wouldn't lose hope in loving them? right?’

And today was new, Confessing to me with his Cherry Smile, Rosy cheeks and of course A Left Mark of Rope around his neck that started to turn into purple and fading little to little, Of course i liked Sakata, He was there when no one else does, He was there when i need help, He was there when i want to confess or rant something, He was there beside me for so long while he still suffer from his Depression.

He just wanted to be with someone who would be with him for eternity or in the afterlife, In with that i agree to be with him, Smiling with a small tears running to both of our cheeks, Intertwining are both pale fingers, We didn't care about our surroundings anymore, I know this must be sound crazy but.

Doing a suicide with The Love of Your Life actually felt nice.

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ