Chapter 1: The Beginning

Your POV

Ok. So currently I am stuck with the League of Villains all chained up and not able to move. I have Dabi on my right, Toga on my left and that dumbass decay dude(Tomura Shigaraki is that bastard name) in front of me. Wondering how I got here? Alright. That's start at the beginning when I first fell for Dabi. And yes, I am admitting to having a crush on a villain. OH, and I am currently the youngest pro-hero so you know.

The rest of the story will be different until you get back to the modern-day with me chained to a chair. Now its time for you to learn mine and Dabi's story...

I just turned 16 and it's the summer. My friend, who's nickname is Dabi, is waiting for me near UA high school. Next year, I'm going to be a freshman at UA and so is Dabi. Personally, I hope me and him can make a superhero team since we work so well together.

Once I got to the tree that Dabi is waiting at, we immediately started to talk, mostly about our day. Next year will be Dabi's first year in a 'public' school with people besides his father, brother, and sister.

"Are you excited for next year Dabi?"

"Not really. My father puts too high expectations on my siblings and me, seeing as he wants us to pass All Might and be Number 1 heroes. The only one out of my siblings that can possibly do that is Shoto, and he's already super strong! I don't want them to suffer like me. All these scars and everything all over my body from my father because, as he claims, it'll make me stronger? That's complete bullshit and my brother refuses to fully obey my father by not using his side of his quirk. But what about you? Does anyone have a bright future?" Dabi asked, knowing that ONE of my quirks is future sight, just like my father(Sir Nighteye).

"The only person with a bright future, for now anyway, is you. And I don't mean that because you have blazing, blue, burning flames. But, I've never liked your father. He's too focused on trying to be Number 1 that he's abusing his kids like you guys are machines! Would you like to come over today for dinner, or would you rather go to a restaurant?" I had to ask since it became a tradition. Dabi and I would either eat at my house or go out to eat at a cheap restaurant.

Dabi chuckled softly. "You amaze me, being able to jump from topic to topic must be nice since it keeps everyone else on their toes. But, let's go to a restaurant today. I have something to ask you that I don't want your father to hear." To say I was confused would be an understatement, but I agreed anyway. And that was my greatest mistake for the largest heartbreak ever.