Chapter 6: The End For Now

Dabi's POV
It's morning now and everyone is exhausted. Including Y/N and I are probably the most exhausted.

For the past 3 months, it has been hectic. Y/N has been in charge of keeping the base clean and making the food. And (she/he/they) have been affected by my body heat.

It is to the point where Y/N and I can't bar apart for more than 9 hours. But most of the time my jobs take longer than 9 hours. So I just bring Y/N with me, carrying (her/him/them) on my back. As a safety precaution.

But I really don't mind. And I don't think Y/N minds. Especially since we are now dating and have done IT. If you don't know what IT is, then you are super innocent.

It's still hard though. Y/N still has the title of pro hero, but a missing one and the cases following me are basically none. If Y/N wouldn't die when I leave (her/him/them) then I would let (her/him/them) go. In a heartbeat then Y/N would be free...

Your POV now
To say I hate living with villains would be a major lie. 1, I can't like without Dabi now. 2, they need me, and 3, they treat me better than any hero has.

The villains don't expect me to do a lot except to live long enough to call it a life. They respect me and they(some of them) show compassion and even care for my comfort and things like that.

I wouldn't change this for the world. I finally get to be happy again. What more could I ask for? The only thing is that (Bakugou) Katsuki's twin sister no longer gets help from me about dealing with her protective brother. I wonder how she's doing.

But that is a story for another day.