Chapter 4: Being the Maid/Butler for a group of Villains

Dabi's POV
So I brought Y/N to the hideout for the league. I guess I should've been a bit more gentle, but eh. Too late now. And (she/he/they) were not gentle with my heart. But I'm not salty or upset, that's you. Have fun repairing the fourth wall. Haha...ha.

At the moment, Y/N was tied up, still unconscious. We had the decency to wrap up (his/her/their) injuries and put ointment on the burns. Oh well.

But I'm still going to keep my part of the deal. I shall not touch a single hair on those rotten UA kids. I might be a villain, but there is still some part of me that (she/he/they) used to know well. Most of it is just covered.

Your POV
I had just woken up and this is where you entered the story in Chapter 1: The Beginning.

So, I'm sore, in pain, and feel like crying while being stared down by the League of Villains. Aka, I can't show any form of weakness or fear. Great.

"I'm here. Now, what do you guys want with me?" After hearing my own tone, it's obvious that I don't really want to be here.

Dabi and the others looked at each other. "We kinda just wanted to capture you. No real reason. So I guess you are just going to be our prisoner." As soon as those words left my old friend's mouth, I groaned in disdain.

"Fine. Do you guys have any form of cleaning supplies? This place is terribly dirty. If I have to stay here against my will, then this place must be presentable. No cleaning supplies, then I'm just gonna get out of these chains and leave. Which I can do. I'm just giving you the benefit of a doubt." Since Dabi's flames had touched my skin and burned me, and I have the quirk of absorption, I can just use his flames to get out of these chains and leave. Once I do use the fire though, I won't be able to use them again until I get attacked. Ironic, isn't it?

Tomura, the leader, grumbled before sending Toga out to get the cleaning supplies. "Toga's going to go buy your fucking cleaning supplies. But, since you asked for them, you have to keep this place spotless. That will be our deal. You cook for us and clean this place, then we leave UA alone. Do we have a deal?"

I bit my lip, gulping softly. "Deal. I'll be your (maid/butler). Only so UA can be left alone."

It took only about 25 minutes for Toga to return with a shit ton of cleaning supplies. A vacuum, bleach, a duster, a broom, a mop(swifter), with mop pads.

"There. I have all the necessities." Toga growled, throwing them onto the floor. All the dust from that spot came up, causing everyone to cough and wave their hands to clear the dust faster.

Everyone but myself was able to clear the dust. To be honest, I almost passed out because of all the dust in my face.

That is until Dabi burned all the dust surrounding me. "There. You can now breathe. You're welcome."

Then I burnt the chains and got up. "Yeah. Thanks. I really don't like using my quirks at all. Mostly because I wanted to keep the fire for some other time, but no one was taking the chains off. There is a reason that I am a pro hero."

After I said that, I stretched and got to work cleaning the hideout. At least that's where I think I am.

"So how large is this hideout place so I know?" I asked, starting with the sweeping, mopping and vacuuming. Less dust to clean up later this way.

Tomura looked at the others. "There's like 5 rooms. You will be sharing a room with one of us. Most likely Dabi since it seems that you 2 know each other."