Chris

Megs POV:

Harry and Niall came and sat on the opposite sofa.

"Harry, can I talk to you a minute?" I asked the curly haired boy looking at me. He simply nodded and we both got up, went into the kitchen and shut the door."Alright, spill." I said look Harry in the eye and crossed my arms.

"He told me bout when he took drugs and when he beat you up when he was high."

"So he didn't tell you bout Chris?" I said putting my hand over my mouth.

"Who's Chris?" He asked wide eyed.

"Damn it." I said under my breath."Chris was me and Nialls baby. He died 3 mouths after he was born." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Im so sorry Megs." Harry said bringing me in for a hug.

Zayn's POV:

Megs and Harry had gone into the kitchen and shut the door.

"What was all that about?" Liam asked. Niall was still upset about whatever happened in his room. Why won't he tell us? We tell each other every thing.

"Don't know." Niall said, clearly lieing.

"Mate, what's up?" Lou said. We all knew there was somethin wrong. But he wouldn't tell us.

Niall looked each one of is in the eye."It's just.... its nothing. Just don't worry." He said sounding frustrated. Then we heard crying from the kitchen. We all jumped up and ran into the kitchen.