chapter 1

ok so this book is called a new beginning, this is billdip so lets get to it!

3rd pov

the buss moves slowly as the only passengers being two brunet twins, one was happily jumping in her seat up in the front while the other was sitting in the back reading a book about gore thought he'd never tell, his name was dipper (mason) pines. the buss slowly screeches to a stop and the two brunets walk out to meet their grunkles.

mable runs over to the two grunkles "hi im mable! whats your name?" mable said excitedly  "woah there kiddo im your grunkle stan" stan said surprised at mables excitement "im ford and thats dipper i persume?" grunkle ford said pointing to the still reading pre teen "oh i forgot he was here" mable said glaring at him "anyway lets head to the shack so you guys can unpack" grunkle stan says starting up the car mable and dipper nods and put their backs in the trunk and hop in the backseat mable sitting far away from dipper.

the car ride was silent "so uh dipper what are you reading?" ford asked breaking the unwanted silence, dipper froze what was he supposed to say? dipper pondered for a second "i-im reading a mystery novel" dipper said slowly getting his mystery novel out incase ford wanted to see it "oh well do you mind if i check it out?" dipper nods and hands ford the novel and looks out the window

-time skip to the shack-

when they arrive at the shack stan shows dipper and mable their room "is there another rood?" mable asked grunkle stan "well there is fords old room-" "great! dipper you can have the attic!" mable said running down the stairs dragging poor uncle ford with her to show her the room "well i gues you got the atic to yourself" grunkle ford taps dippers shoulder and walks downstairs, dipper sighs and goes into his room.

dipper pov

i slowly start to unpack my stuff when i notice one of my mystery books "did ford ever return my book...?" i stood there for what seemed like a few minutes and start running down the stairs "ford!" i yelled running but falling down the last steps "whoa whats your hurry?" "where is ford!" i once again yell "hes in the kitchen" grunkle stand said sipping his pittcola, i run into the kitchen to see ford reading my book at the table "ford give me back my book...please" i said a bit calmer "oh here you go ive got to sat i wasn't expecting that outcome in the end" ford keeps rumbling but i asked the one question that was on my mind "and when the detective comes and sees the unconscious thief but what surprised me most of all was the de-" "is there a library around here?"  ask stopping him from the rant "um there should be one by the town hall" ford said scratching his chin i nod and walk back upstairs to put my book up then walk to my bed and lay down "sigh i hope this day doesn't get any worse" i mumble

mable pov (a few min earlier)

grunkle stan showed me my room and i noticed tht=at ther were two beds i fron a little before turning to grunkle stan with a big smile "is there another another room?" i aske desperityly "well there is fords old room b-" great! dopper you can have the attic!" i say exctedly and grab uncle fords hand so he could show me were my room would be "so grunkle ford were is my riim?" i aske looking around "over there" ford pounetd t the brown door down the hallway "play thanks!" i yell runnning to my own room "now to decorate!" I squeal (like a pig)

Small time skip

"Ford!" I hear dipper yell and then fall, probably down the stairs. I laugh to myself "he's such an idiot" I say putting on a light blue sweater with the words 'boys' on it, I walk out of my room and go to Grunkle Stan "hey Stan can I go to town?" "Sure go ahead just be back by sundown" Stan says not looking away from the tv "what's so great about baby fights?" I whisper while walking outside "now I'm off to make friends! Before dipper can not like he has a chance" I say smiling to myself.

Chap end