chapter 3

dipper pov

i awoke to the smell of baconpancakes (if you get the refrence yaaaaaaaas!) i dont know i cant be sure, i get up and get changed then walk downstairs to see grunkle san cooking breakfast, grunkle ford drinking coffe half asleep and mable watching tv. i walk into the kitchen and sit at the table "woah whats with the gid-up?" stan asked i just shrug and go sit at the able. i was wearing a sleeveless blue hoodie with tiny triangles at the bottom of the hoodie, black short shorts, and blue and black rimmed shoes and two hair pins holding a bit of my hair back *ding* my phone buzzed i pull it out ignoring the look i got from ford.

unknown number- ill pick you up in a a few meet me outside -
me - who's this? -
unknown number - aww you forgot about me alread> well its me your best friend! -
me - bill? -
unknown number - you got it! -

"dipper eat your food before it gets cold" ford says eating a pancake i just nod and scarph down my pancake, my pjonne dings again and i pt my plate in the since "where are you going so early?" mabel asked annoyed 'she probably wanted me to do something for her ' "stuff" i reply with a smirk of course she was upset at my comback but i dont have time to deal with her shit i walk out the front door and take out my phone.

bill♡  - im outside love~ -
me - love? -
bill♡ - yup i heard thhats hat Australians say! cool right? -
me - is ot a habit or do they do it on purpose? -
bill♡ - i dont know anyway -
bill♡ - i. see. you~ -

i look up from my phone and look around for bill. noting. i frown

3rd pov

before dipper could type a response to bill "boo!" bill yelled in dippers face (he was hanging off the rood) "aaah!" dipper yell falling back making bill bust in laughter but also falling off "that wasnt funny bill" dipper pouts "aw your so cute pinetree!" bill yells huggong dipper "pinetree?" dipper questions" yeah pinetree! its my special nickname for you~" bill coos making dipper blush a bit. "a-anyway we should get going" "yeah what do you wanna do?"bill askes as they start walking towards towne "hmm how about an arcade?" dipper suggjest "and then movue!" bill yells excitedly "okay what genre?" "horror!" dipper froze "pinetree?
 bill waved his hands infront of dippers face  "huh? oh yeah lets go!" dipper grabs hand and walks to the movie theature in a comfortable silence.

-time skip to movie theatures-

dipper and bill go and sit in the back to the theature "are you sure we have enough time for the arcade after?" bill asked worried dipper wont get to have fun "dont worry the arcade stays open 24/7" diper says reasuringly "oh the movies staring" dipper said excitedly while bill smirked.
during the movie bill expected dipper to jump, yell, hell even even cling to bill but nothing dipper just stared at the screen with an emotionless face bill stared at dipper during the whole movie.

-time skip to after the arcade-( too lazy) 

"jeeze i cant believe you beat me" dipper wined he and bill made a bet for whoever got the high score wold do what te toher says for the whole day. bill smirks and puts his arm over dipper "well i wont make you  do anything bad~" bill wiggled his eyebrows "haha very funny" dipper says taking bills arm off him "well this is my stop" dipper sats looking down "well im off" bill starts walking towrads the woods "w-wait bill!" dipper yelled flushed "whats wrong pinetree?" bill asked worriedly "do you maybe.." dipper squirmed under bills stare "wanna stay over.." dipper whispered the last part "while bill stared in surprise "can i really pinetree?" bill asked excitedly "y-yeah" bill puts his hand on his chin and looks at me "arnt you worried i might do something" bill said wiggleing his eyebores while dipper blushed imensily "i can still take back my offer" dipper replies calming down a bit "sorry pinetree yor just so cute i cant stop messing with you" dipper's face heated up once more "cmon lets gp inside" bill says snapping dipper out of his thoughts "y-yeah".

oh this is around when i first learned cuss words