Chapter 2

Marbles pov

This town is so small it might be safer than my poor excuse of a brother ...nah dipper is still sadder "oh here's the clothes store" I say smiling I walk inside and the first thing I notice is a blonde girl with icy blue eyes she was looking throw some purple dresses "pretty" I whisper but somehow she still heard me because she turned to me and smirked "thanks same to you" she says putting one hand on her hip giving her that daddy look "names pacifica" Pacifica says sticking my hand out for her to shake witch she did "I've never seen you around here before mable do you want me to show you around?" Pacifica asked blushing a bit " that would be great! Thanks!" I say happily.

Time skip to after "date"

"Well I've got to get home before night" I say to Pacifica looking over the horizon at the setting sun "hey Mabel do you have a phone? I wanna exchange numbers numbers" Pacifica says texting out her phone "yeah!" I exclaim happily 'I'm glad I got a phone before was left' "and done I'll talk to you later okay?" Pacifica says jumping in her limo "bye!" I wave to her I feel a little bit of blood on my cheeks weird.

As I'm walking back to the shack I see dipper walk into the forest and trip on nothing ha serves him right I dine as I walk into the shack "I'm back!" I yell.

Dipper pov

I woke up in heavy breaths I put my hand over my eye and started taking deep breathes "another nightmare? No it's different" I sigh and get out of my now cold bed I walked to the bathroom with some clothes

-Small time skip -(wow I'm on a roll)

I walk out of the shack and head to the wooods. It trip over something "ow" I feel tweets coming but I don't let them fall "oh sorry about that" a guy says coming out from the bushes he was wearing an yellow tank top and some black shorts with black and yellow rimmed shoes, his hair was dirty blonde and his eyes are a bright color like they glow in the dark "h-hey are you okay? Your crying" and that's when I notice wetness in my face. I furiously wipe my eyes to dry them but no use "I-I'm fine" I stutter standing up 'ugh this is so embarrassing' "what are you doing out here?" The guy asked "I should be asking you that"