3. No one

Junho was looking over at some files in his office. He looked over at his watch and saw that there were still fifteen minutes to start the meeting. He didn't really have anything to do so he decided to go at the conference room and prepare the things to discuss today.

He pushed the room door open and got a bit startled when someone, Eunsang to be exact, was already sitting inside marking on some files.

Eunsang was focused on whatever he was doing that he didn't notice him entering. He only looked up startled when Junho put the file book on the table, making sounds as it hit the surface.

"Good morning." He wished him with a low voice, Junho only glanced at him before giving a slight nod.

Eunsang bit on the inside of his cheek, a bit disappointed how he didn't even wish him back. He didn't even know why the guy was here this early.

The room was quiet, just the sounds of Junho flipping the papers of his files while Eunsang was trying to focus on revising his notes.

It was hard for Eunsang but he wasn't going to show it him...no. He's strong, he'll be able to endure this.

Soon, the room filled up with their teammates. And Junho started to explain what they should be focusing on today. All of them listened to him and inputted their ideas which Junho accepted well. Eunsang remained quiet but made sure to do what he was supposed to do. The discussion carried on for a while.

"We would be buying the equipments and collect resources today. I don't want to put everything on you all so I would be actively participating in outer tasks."
The team members smiled approvingly at Junho. Some supervisors just give the whole tasks to the smaller employees and it was sometimes disheartening. So it was good to see that Junho was promising enough to guide them well.

"So, who would be happy to come with me? We would leave by 2pm. I need 3people at the least."

"I don't have other works much today. I would be happy to help, Sir." The girl who usually chat with Eunsang spoke up.

"Thank you. I expect Mr. Sungjun to join us too. I've took a liking to your thoughts and ideas on it. I think we'll need you to lead the team." Junho said looking over at the dude call Sungjun. Eunsang also looked at guy and sure he looked smart and all. Not that Eunsang wanted to join them, that was far from it, but he couldn't help but get a little disappointed.

He made notes and all last night, not that he wanted to impress Junho but he kind of wish he was good and talented enough to keep things up. He couldn't even speak anything while they were in discussion.

"Sure, Sir. I will try to adjust. My work schedules are tight in the office too so I was thinking if I should join or not."

"I will talk to your boss about it. You'll be important in this." Junho said as he took a glance at Eunsang. He knew he wouldn't tag along but he kind of wished he would. Not because he wanted to see him longer or anything but he knew Eunsang enough to know that he was a person with lots of creative ideas. He always had it in him but he was the type to have trouble implementing it.

"Thank you, Sir."

"One more. Anyone?" Junho asked the others, trying not to look at Eunsang. The boy wasn't even looking at him so why would he expect him to.

"I'd like to, but I took leave early today because of a few things at home," a girl opposite of Junho said.

Eunsang was startled when the girl next to him quickly turned to him, tapping on his hand, "You're free, right?" She asked knowing that Eunsang's work schedules aren't decided yet since he just came in.