4.MT

"So the head wanted us to give our all on this. This depend on us so he's giving us a membership training trip for two days so we could get together and work on our team work and everything." Soojin, one of the team member in the same department as Eunsang spoke while they were in their office.

"Wow that's great. Maybe because of the pressure of this project and all. We have to work on our team work first." Minah said as they were talking about this MT session the head was providing the team.

Eunsang sighed. He didn't really want to go for this MT thing but what can he do. The team members all seemed to be excited about it. He really felt like he didn't belong here.

"Hey, Eunsang. You're always quiet. You'll be up for it too, right?"

"Well...I guess I have no choice." He answered looking pretty unenthusiastic.

Soojin quickly came close to his chair, "By the way, I have always been interested. How did you manage to join our team when you just came in like? the day before yesterday?"

"What do you mean?" Eunsang asked raising a brow at her.

"They don't usually assign new employees for big projects so I'm interested to know why they selected you. You must be pretty skilled and have good records."

"I heard this company is in need of more employees? maybe that's just why." Eunsang said. His records are indeed good and he had worked in a few companies before where he learned to grasp everything well.

"Hmm... that's true. But still, you must be pretty good since they selected you." Minah added.

"I don't know."

"Ughh I wish we were as smart as Sungjun. He's known all over inside the company." Soojin complained.

"Is he that good?" Eunsang asked interested.

"Yes. Some people even wonder what he is doing here when he can work in biggers corps. I heard he got many awards before he came here and all, also graduated from SNU."

Eunsang nodded. The guy must be pretty talented then. The girls continued chatting while he just turned back to his work and focused on it.

Soon after, the members all got a mail saying they would be heading to a village in the countryside the next morning for MT. Eunsang wished they would've gave them an earlier notice about this.

He came back from work and saw Eunseo was already making dinner in the kitchen.

"Oh oppa, you came back? How did it go today?"

"Umm so and so. Eunseo-ya, I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning and come back maybe..2days after. The company is giving us membership training for the project."

Eunseo frowned, "2days after?...that's friday..wait, you won't be here on your birthday then??" She looked worried.

Eunsang really didn't care about those things, he just nodded. "Yeah, I mean I couldn't really avoid it."

"Ouch. I was planning to do something since you're turning 25."

"It's no big deal."

"Yeah but still...What do you want to eat? I'll make all and you can take it to camp."

"Okay, let's do it together later. I'll go and wash up."

"Okay." Eunseo replied as she watched her brother go inside his room. She frowned not liking the setting. It was clear that Eunsang hadn't made any friends at his work.

The whole night the siblings made foods to pack together. It's like this times, he spend with his sister that he treasures the most. Eunseo was everything for him. He would never trade her for anyone.