5 - Banquet of Kings

(I have made some minor changes to the first chapter - The 3rd Grail War)

After a couple of minutes the doors reappeared and Enkidu and Gilgamesh came out.

"Master! That place was amazing." Enkidu yelled as he ran over to Ectris and flung his arms around him. "Thank you, you're the greatest." Enkidu beamed.

"Your welcome Enkidu. I'm glad you had fun." Ectris replied whilst patting his head.

"It was indeed quite nice. Be honoured you have impressed me mongrel." Gilgamesh said as he walked over to them as well.

"That's very kind of you, thank you." Ectris replied whilst slightly bowing his head. Ectris looked around the area before sighing and standing up, with the little boy who is starting to doze off in his arms. "This place really is quite boring though. Not a good place for a decent chat, especially for kings. Hmm, if your up for it. My villa is much more suited and it has a fairly decent view in comparison to this place."

"You would reveal your hideout to your enemies?" Rider asked in shock. "That's quite bold."

"I'm not worried. Are you?" Ectris replied with a teasing grin.

"I'm in!" Shirou exclaimed as he shot up. "I'd love to see your villa."

"Hmm, well I guess there's no harm, if he's offering." Rider said to himself before also standing. "Alright we'll come to."

"What!!!?" Waver exclaimed in shock.

"Umm, well I don't know." Irisviel said unsurely.

"I promise that no harm will come to you whilst there. It will only be a friendly chat. Besides, my villa was made to be a sanctuary from all kinds of wars with ancient magic, it is quite literally impossible for any bloodshed or fighting to take place inside its barrier." Ectris assured her.

Irisviel looked to saber who gave her a nod. "Alright, we'll come too." She told Ectris with a smile.

"Hmp, of course I'll come. No king would ever turn down such an invitation. And I must make sure that my friend's current home is worthy of him." Gilgamesh said whilst crossing his arms.

"Great." Ectris said, as Solomon and Enkidu both stood beside him, and clapped his hands making them be surrounded by a white light.

Tosaka manor

"He did what? What the hell are they thinking? Have they no regards to the rules at all? And what the hell is Gilgamesh doing?" Tokiomi yelled in annoyance.

Fuyuki church

Kirei looked at the communication device quietly as Tokiomi ranted. 'I know you like this guy Shirou. But I can't protect you, wherever he has taken you.' He looked down in worry for his precious son.

Rivendell

"It is my honour to welcome you all to my villa." Ectris said as the white light faded and all of the others looked around in shock.

"No way." Waver said as he took in the view. "This can't be?"

"I've never seen anything like this before." Saber said in amazement.

"Hmm, very nice. This is indeed worthy of a king." Gilgamesh complimented as he nodded in approval.

"I agree, this place is breathtaking." Rider agreed.

"Amazing." Irisviel said in awe.

Waver turned to Ectris. "Is this? Actually, Rivendell?" He asked in amazement.