9 - Reunion of brothers

Sorry for the long wait.

Rivendell

Solomon woke up in Ectris's arms, his head resting on Ectris's right arm as his husband holds him close with their left.

Solomon moves slightly so that he can see his husband's face and notices the dark bags under Ectris's eyes. He lightly strokes Ectris's cheek as slight worry fills him. 'What happened to you, my love?' He thought whilst glancing at Ectris's right arm and chest.

Ectris stirred slightly at Solomon's touch and mumbled their husband's name.

"I'm right here my love, I'm not going anywhere." Solomon told Ectris's before kissing their forehead and stroking their soft hair.

Ectris tiredly opened their eyes before closing them again whilst they let out a tired yawn, with their pronounced cainine showing.

'SO CUTE!' Solomon thought as a small blush covered his cheeks.

Ectris opened their eyes again and looked up at Solomon. "I really miss waking up to you." Ectris's mumbled.

Solomon's blush deepened at the deep sound of his husband's tired voice. (Think aaravos's voice) He leaned down and kissed his beloved husband. "So do I. I missed you so much. I always knew that I would see you again. Somehow you would find a way."

Ectris hummed into the kiss and ran their fingers through Solomon's soft fluffy hair. "I made you a promise, plus no matter how much time passes my love for you will never fade. Only grow."

Solomon blushed and smiled happily as they pulled away slightly so that they can lean their foreheads into each other, enjoying the warmth and presence of each other. But he also knew that when his true body awakens he will probably fade.

Ectris hummed before leaning back and gazed to the side when they noticed something. "Gil is waiting for me." They said when Solomon looked at them in confusion.

"Ah, your beloved little brother." Solomon said, understanding how much Ectris cherished and loved their little brother. "Hmm." Solomon looked to the side as he notices something else then began to laugh.

Ectris looked at him in slight confusion, whilst rubbing the sleep out of their eyes, but is happy to hear the beautiful sound of Solomon's laugh.

"It appears that Gilguard tied Enkidu to a pillar outside." Solomon told them in amusement.

Ectris sweatdropped. 'Poor Enkidu. But how on earth did Gilguard tie them up?' "We'll release them after breakfast." Ectris mumbled as they sat up, pulled Solomon into their lap and shoved their face into his fluffy hair. "But I really don't want to get up yet." Ectris mumbled quietly whilst another yawn escaped their lips.

Solomon stroked their back and kissed Ectris's chest. "I know but you made a promise to the others. My real body will awaken this evening, then we can sleep for as long as you want to my love." Solomon said whilst sighing into Ectris's chest. He then took Ectris's left hand and brought it up to his face to kiss the palm of the hand, which closely resembles crumbling rocks filled with lava.

"Mmm." Ectris replied whilst yawning again, they can hear a bit of sorrow in the heroic spirits voice.

The two got up and Ectris changed into some casual clothes, deciding not to change into their neko form and instead staying in their true form for the time being. "Your clairvoyance has returned?" They asked as they dressed.

"Yeah it has. The curse stopped it and my ability to see into the past." Solomon answered as he rematerialized his clothes back on.

"Mmm, that makes sense." Ectris said, whilst yawning yet again.