Morning Snow

I woke up to find the fireplace still burning brightly, I felt okay, but still confused as hell. No one seemed to be around though, I was still alone. I sat up and pulled the blanket off me, rubbing my eyes to get the sleepies out of them. I yawned a little and stood, stretching as I looked around the room again. I walked over to the large window that had the blinds closed, as I got closer to the window I heard noises. Upon opening the blinds and looking out I noticed five of the guys in the front of the cabin, playing in the snow. Jungkook seemed to be chasing Jin, throwing snowballs at him. Jimin and Tae were making some sort of snow fort, every now and then they would throw a snowball at Jin, and Hoseok was making snow angels off to the other side. I laughed a bit watching them play like children in the snow.

"This is what happens when you put them in a snowy environment." I heard the familiar voice from behind me. A few seconds later I felt his arms wrap around me, he leaned his chin against my shoulder and rested his head against mine as we watched the others.

"Joon, I honestly don't know why this is happening. Or how this keeps happening rather." I said to him. He held onto me a little tighter and turned his head, gently kissing my cheek.

"I know. It doesn't make sense for you to be able to do this on purpose. We don't blame you, not even Yoongi- despite his attitude. We are fond of you though, and I think we should enjoy this time we have together." He said as he held me a little closer to him. "We don't get to experience this. Our lives are too busy, we have a lot we want to do and we love creating music and performances for our ARMYs. But this.. playing in the snow, enjoying the warmth of a woman. We don't get that... well okay the latter we can enjoy if we're careful. But it never lasts, we don't have time to devote ourselves to someone- only each other." He sounded a little sad. I imagined it had to be hard doing what he and the others did. I don't think I knew exactly what it meant though. They don't share everything, yet as Joon said they love what they do.

"So you wouldn't change your life if you could?" I asked. Joon chuckled a bit.

"Regardless of what I just said- I wouldn't give up the life I have. None of us would. We love it too much. Sure we sit around now and then and wonder what kind of life we might have lived.. but that doesn't mean we long for those other lives. I'm content with what I have. I was just pointing out that no matter how strange and bizarre this whole thing is... it's nice to have this break again. I was able to write a lot after our last meeting on that Island. So were the others." He replied.

"I noticed." I commented with a smile. He turned me around and started to pet my head, his eyes locked onto mine.

"I like this." He said with a soft sigh.

"Like what?" I asked, slightly confused.

"You. Talking with you like this. I hope we get to do this more often." Joon answered. I nodded and smiled at him.

"I like this too." He chuckled at my words and smiled softly.

"You're adorable Peaches." He smirked and placed a kiss on my forehead, then he looked back out the window and sighed with slight annoyance in his tone.

"I better go save Jin... Kook's in over-watch mode, and that's never a good thing." He commented. I turned around to see what he meant and sure enough... there was poor Jin cowering behind a Tree while Jungkook dashed around him throwing snowballs at Jin's head. I noticed the hat Jin was wearing was also missing. I scanned the scene again to see that Hobi moved on to making a snowman... and he was using Jin's hat as the snowman's hat. I laughed as I looked on at them.

"Hahaha, Yeah you should save him before he gets frostbite. Actually they all have red noses they should all come in." I said as I giggled at them.