Just A Dream

(A/N: Yeah this is a straight up smut part, so if you're looking for story- it will continue in the next part.)

 "You're nervous." He said softly as he stood before me, his boxers showing enough for me to know he was excited about me being here alone with him.

"A little.." I admitted.

"Don't be.. we've done this before. All of us." He spoke the truth, I'd slept with every one of them... multiple times but it wasn't real.

"This isn't real..." I said softly. He came closer, his body grazing against mine.

"Yeah, this is just a dream I guess.. but it feels real. Real and right." He said as wrapped his right arm around me, pulling me against him tightly. I wanted to melt, but I was tense.

"You don't want this?" He asked, slowly starting to pull away. Without thinking I wrapped my arms around him and held onto him.

"I do, I just... I don't know what any of this really means." I blurted out. He smirked and leaned down, nuzzling his face into my neck as he began to softly kiss my skin.

"Let's let our bodies speak then." He said between kisses, and I tried to hold on a little longer to the worry that this might not be the right thing.

"Jungkook..." I only half protested.

"Shh... let me show you how I feel, and what my intentions are." He whispered in my ear as he slid his hands over my butt, he grabbed the underside of each cheek and lifted me up to him. His hands felt amazing and any desire to consider this more went right out the window as he carried me back to the bed with him.

He set me down and I instinctively moved back along the bed, he followed me. Hovering over me till I couldn't move back anymore. He slid his hand up my leg and leaned in to press his lips to mine as he continued to let his hand wander up my thigh. Before he reached the band of the underwear I had on, he gently sucked on my lower lip then pulled away.

"It's been a good long while, Peaches." He spoke in a husky tone I hadn't heard him use before. It sent shivers through me though in the best way possible.

"It has." I replied and leaned up to him to kiss him again. I surprised myself with own actions. Before I'd let it happen, everything that happened they initiated. I liked that, but this time... this time was different. If this was all a dream, they'd made it clear what they wanted. Especially Jungkook, he didn't hesitate to let me know this was still on the table.. so I took his offer, I wanted to take his offer. If the others did that, I'd take their offers too.

Jungkook's arms impressed me, just like other times- The way his muscled moved when he'd do certain things, move certain ways. He pushed the shirt I was using as a nightshirt up, taking a moment to appreciate the panties I had on underneath. His arms flexed a bit and he lowered himself to me again, once again his mouth took over mine.

I loved the way he kissed me, he kissed me like I was some delicate flower- my lips the soft petals that he didn't want to ruin. At least, those were the kinds of kisses he gave me before he hooked his fingers in the band of my underwear and started to pull them down. I automatically lifted my butt off the bed to help him. He moved down with my panties, slipping them off over my ankles and then tossing them behind him. He didn't care where they went and neither did I.

His eyes were fixed on mine as he let his hands roam my thighs, slowly pushing my legs open. I sat up, deciding that if I was going to be without underwear then he had to be as well. I pinched the band of his boxers between my fingers and pulled them down slowly. I licked at his lips as I slid the material down over his almost too perfectly round ass. I could feel his smirk against my lips as he kissed me again.

He released his hands from me and helped himself the rest of the way out of his boxers, I heard them drop to the floor and Jungkook was back to hovering above me. I laid back again as he attacked my lips with his. This time there was more need in each kiss, a hunger that had us both breathing heavily as we kissed deeper.

He hooked his arm under my leg and positioned himself at my entrance, slowly he was teasing me by rubbing the head of his cock between my wet folds. He was making me wetter by the second, the way he groaned told me he knew this was his doing. I liked that he wasn't apologetic about it, he had no reason to be after all. We were adults and this was a dream, but here he was showing me what he wanted to do to me. That's what he was doing, right? I needed to know..

"Would you... tease me like this if this was real?" I asked him. He licked his lips and nodded his head, a look of lust in his eyes.

"I told you. I would show you my intentions..." He pushed into me, and started to move slowly. Each thrust he's groan in pleasure, and I'd pant and moan at how he felt within me. He stretched me, he made me tingle and moan out. I pulled him closer to me, a sudden need to feel him against me. He obliged and kept his thrusts slow but steady. It felt so good, he wasn't fucking me.. this wasn't how you fuck someone. This was making love, slow passionate love.

I wasn't just a dream toy to him. He was telling me that since he knew I was real- this was how he felt. He cared, he had real emotions. Very real emotions toward me. He continued to kiss me, softly, gently, each kiss filled with so much passion and desire.

I felt something different, something new and I didn't know what it was but I knew I wanted more. My body reacted to every touch, every kiss, every thrust. This is how I wanted to feel, I couldn't feel this anywhere else but here with them. I craved it, so much that I grabbed Jungkook's arms and tried to push him over, He was so much stronger but he let me win and do as I wanted.

I straddled him, looking down at his beautiful brown doe eyes. I began to move my hips in small circles. He smiled up at me, panting as he gripped my hips with his large hands. I kept closing and opening my eyes with every moan.

I was bucking a little harder, lost in the euphoric feeling he was giving me. I needed this though, I hadn't felt myself- for a year I'd lost myself, thinking I was insane, thinking there was no hope for me. Yet here I was again, same situation as the first time. That first time on the island, I had never felt so alive in all my life. Now here, with Jungkook under me panting as hard as I was.. that feeling was finally back.

"You. Make me feel... alive." I panted out, looking down at him I saw that smirk. He nodded and breathed deeply. He began to thrust up into me and I began to bounce a bit more rapidly. My head tilted back on it's own and Jungkook sat up a bit and latched onto one of my nipples.

"Fuck.." I breathed out. Our love making had turned into something a little more primal.

"Use me... like that baby. Use me and cum for me." Jungkook encouraged as he released my nipple from his warm mouth. He watched me, I bit my bottom lip and looked at him. I wanted to keep my eyes focused on him. He nodded and moaned as I began to bounce a little harder on his dick. The feeling was revitalizing to say the least. Every moan and grunt filled the air around us.

"Yes, yes like that Peaches." He said, running a hand through my hair. He bucked his hips up into me harder and it was enough to push me over the edge.

"Jungkook- Ah!" I moaned out as pleasure took over, my body shook as I climaxed harder than I had in a long time. I felt good, like my body was being lifted into a higher plain of existence. Jungkook didn't stop, and it took him only a little bit longer before he released inside of me, I felt my walls contract around him more, milking him till he had no more to give. I knew the feelings that hit me now, the feeling of being spent- spent and full, and happy.

I laid against him and he laid back on the bed. Both of us still breathing heavily.

"That... was amazing... Peaches." He panted out, taking my face in his hands he kissed my lips softly. Slow steady pecks at my lips. I melted against him, the feeling of everything had exhausted me and I could no longer keep my eyes open. I shut them without knowing and was greeted with complete darkness.