Invitation

Jin, Taehyung, and Namjoon didn't return till dusk. However when they did come back they had bags of things with them.

"Okay, so there's a grocery store like.... I don't know.." Jin began as he set the bags down in the kitchen, where everyone had gathered, even Yoongi.

"Like I said, Hyung, it's about five klicks away." Joon responded.

"Right, that far away. But we went around to see if it was a town or something, which is why weren't back before dark." Jin said.

"There's nothing else but us in this cabin and the random grocery store. Which was empty. No cars, no people, nothing." Namjoon informed us.

"it was so cool, it's like a big empty store. I was riding around on one of those push cart things hehe, Jin was pushing me around the store on one but... Namjoon yelled at us." Tae said happily with a shift into sadness with his last words.

"I yelled because you were wasting time..." Namjoon tried to explain. I giggled a bit.

"You should have let them have their fun." I told him. He looked at me surprisingly for some reason. I looked at him questioningly. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing.. it's just you usually let us banter on." He replied, still surprised. I smiled and nodded.

"I think Jin should have pushed you on the push cart." I said as I turned and started to unpack some of the cold things they picked up. I heard most of them chuckling at my comment when I pulled out a familiar container out of one of the bags. "Ice cream?" I asked.

"Hey, ice cream is great when it's cold." Hoseok replied as he swiftly came over and took the carton of Strawberry chocolate ship ice cream away from me and put it in the freezer. I giggled and shook my head at him.

We unpacked everything, listening to Jin go over all the goodies he found, including Twinkies for Jungkook, who lit up like a kid at Christmas when Jin tossed him the box of yellow cream filled cakes.

"Yes! Dreamland knows me so well!" Jungkook cried out in happiness. We all laughed at his adorable behavior as he started to do a bit of a happy dance, the one where he puts his arms in the air and wiggles them and his body around in a circle. I couldn't contain the smile on my face as I watched him, the others seemed to be used to this but still chuckled and laughed.

Once everything was said and done dinner was made, Jin was the one to cook this time. He seemed sad that the grocery store in this dream-scape lacked kimchi or much else in the way of Korean food. But there was always ramen, which he was glad the store did have that. He cooked up some steak, seasoned them well and we enjoyed our meal together. I was a bit more chatty, as they asked me random questions.

"So which album of ours do you like best?" Taehyung asked, then stuffed his mouth full of ramen. I had to think about it a little bit.

"Hm... well, I like all of them. I used to think Dark & Wild was under appreciated though... I probably still feel that way actually." I replied, they all seemed to smile and chuckle lightly.

"Ah, so one of the older albums. What's your favorite song off Dark & Wild?" Jin asked, gazing at me intently.

"That's one of the toughest questions. There's so many good songs- Like Paradise, War of Hormone is also really good, Danger, Hip hop lover, Let me know, I mean... the whole album really is amazing. I don't think I choose a favorite though." I responded and they all had huge smiles on their faces.

"What?" I asked as I looked at their cute smiles that seemed to convey general appreciation.

"Nothing, it's just... well it's really nice to have something we've made appreciated like that." Hoseok said, gripping some noodles with his chop sticks and eating them. I smiled back and nodded.