Reset?

"She's stable. Let's run a few more of those tests." The voice was unfamiliar.

"Family is in the waiting room still. Hopefully she wakes soon." Another voice that was unfamiliar to me.

"She's breathing on her own, take this out of here. How's it looking for the others?" The male voice asked again.

"Stable, healing. It's been two weeks and they're still unconscious like her." The female voice came with a sudden beeping. "I take that back." She said and all I heard was shifting, rustling, and then a door shut. My head hurt... a lot. I wanted to open my eyes but I was too afraid of what I'd find. I listened closely, a familiar voice blessing my ears finally.

"Y/N... Y/N?" I knew that voice anywhere, it was my sister. She actually came here for me? Where even was I? I opened my eyes slowly, my vision blurred which only made my head hurt a little more.

"Where?" My voice was so dry and scratchy I didn't recognize it. My body felt like mush, no bones.

"Y/N? She's awake. Y/N? It's me.. can you hear me?" She asked as slowly my vision got a little better, my head still was pulsing painfully. I laid back down with a groan. "Y/N, is this suppose to happen?" My sisters voice was filled with concern and slight panic. I sat up a bit, opening my eyes again.

"Addie.. I'm fine." I croaked out. "Water.... Please." It hurt to talk and Addie came right to my side with a cup of water. I noticed her husband, Jason was here as well.

"Here honey." Jason handed Addie a few tissues. She used them to dry her tear filled eyes as she handed me the cup of water. There was a Nurse standing there and checking the monitors, but I ignored her and sipped from the cup, I kept it to my lips, nursing it like a baby. The cool liquid felt so refreshing as it slid down my throat. The first few swallows were rough, but it got easier as moisture returned to my throat and mouth.

"You had us so worried." Addie said as she ran her hand through my hair. I kept sipping, closing my eyes and hoping the headache would stop.

"Yeah, you scared us there kiddo." Jason replied. I looked up between them and lowered the cup from my mouth after another sip.

"Where are the girls?" I asked.

"They're at home, with Jason's parents. Mom and Dad couldn't make it here so we came." She answered.

"Where's here?" I asked.

"Italy. Hun, the plane it... it crashed near here in Italy. Most of the plane survived with only bumps and bruises. The captain managed to land the plane but about fifteen of you were seriously injured, and eight of you were knocked unconscious." She explained. My head hurt... I was on a plane? Why don't I remember being on a plane?

"Where.... Why? Um...Why was I on a plane?" I asked, I was trying to think why I was on a plane but my head started to hurt more. I started hearing a ringing in my ear and I winced in pain. The nurse put her hand on my shoulder, taking the cup away from me she made me lay back. My hands raised to either side of my head.

"Headache?" The nurse asked. I winced again in pain.

"Yeah... ah... why does it hurt so much?" I asked but I wasn't really expecting an answer.

"I'll get you some pain medicine. You should rest a little more and the doctor should be in to see you soon." The nurse replied and left the room. Addie stayed by my side and Jason went to call my parents and give them the update.

I laid there for a bit when the Nurse came back she handed me a cup of water and two smalls pills for my headache. I laid down again and waited. Addie didn't try to press for answers and I was grateful. Honestly I couldn't have answered them.