Chapter 1

3rd person P.O.V:

"Well I hear Canada has great bacon, so..." he says, awkwardly pointing finger guns at her with a heavy heart.

"Haha, yeah," she also says, awkwardly laughing along with him, for she didn't know what to do. She looked up to him, only to put her heart in more pain then it already was, and his smile was definitely not helping.

He grabbed her and pulled her in for a hug, breathing in each other's scent for what they presumed would be the last time, he moved slightly only to kiss her on the forehead, lingering for a few more seconds then necessary—not that she was complaining— before he pulled away for a better view of her face, cupping her hair. And then in a blink of an he was mounting his horse, riding into the distance, leaving her, for her sake.

____________________________________________________________________

~~7 years later~~

"K.C. you have company coming from the left corridor take them out as quick as possible because they have back up, because after, well-," Ernie started, and before he could finish, he was so 'rudely' interrupted, by his sister.

", Hey Ernie, mind trying to keep on a minimum of zero words, yeah, I'm trying to stay alive right now!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, everyone always over looks the van guy."

"Hey, you gonna tell me where to go next or what 'cause like seriously, I wanna get home."

"Okay, well, now you take the second hall on the right and you should reach the room where Cleopatra's stolen jewellery should be, and K.C. you might want to hurry because you have company, I'm  detecting heat radiation from room A231 so be careful," Ernie warned, clicking away to actually see if he could see what was going on inside.

"Yeah,  yeah, don't worry, are you forgetting who I am?" she asked, her tone too full of herself to see what was really going to happen, she kicked down the door, only to find out she was too late, as she saw the last of the treasure being held in the hands of someone else making their way out through the ceiling.

"Dammit," she managed through her clenched jaw, she kicked the wall, pacing around with  her hands on her hips as she raged on.

Back at the Organisation, there was a meeting being placed. As the meetholders watched the news, one in particular couldn't hold her anger in, steam was practically flowing out of her ears. She closed the TV as she couldn't bear it anymore.

"And for those of you wondering, this is why we called the meeting," she said standing up almost threatening her chair from toppling over.

"So, you called us over to gloat about your victory," asked one of those there, leaning into the palm of his hand, clearly quite annoyed for he had better things to do, they all did.

"What?! No of course not, that wasn't me, that was our enemy, and no not 'the revived', this is the enemy that will take us down, that will take us out of business, how many times have we run into these people, the ' originals' who are Canadian might I add , while on a mission, I am sick and tired of it, soon we will go out of business." 

There were some meremers going around as they took into account as to what the head was saying.

"K.C. you need to calm down, they're good people they don't pose a threat to us you need to calm down okay, you're all dismissed," Ernie, the other head of the organisation, states.

As everyone leaves K.C. looks ready to blow someone up, and once the last person leaves she goes off ", Ernie, how could you, this is a serious matter, you can't do that."

"Uh, I can actually, because I also have authority around here, remember?"

"Yeah and if you, remember correctly you're only here only because I'm a field agent and I wasn't about to give that up, so...,"

"I know that, but still, you're getting worked up over nothing, this might actually be a good thing, you never know, oh by the way can you fill in for me tomorrow? Thank you." he said, walking away before he could get denied or worse questioned.

"Uh, uh, uh, hold up cowboy, I need answers, if you even want to leave here, why?" she stated, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, crossing her arms she awaited his answer.

"Um , you know," she looked at him, still not letting him go before he gave in ", fine, you remember Zoey from our Rio encounter, she's coming back from her antarctic mission, I heard about it and remembered what I had promised her, that I'd be waiting for her, I just hope she waited for me."

"Oooooo, Ernie has a girlfriend," K.C. started singing, poking him in the shoulder completely forgetting about what had just happened, he tried to hide his smile but there was no point, anybody could tell he was happy, "Okay, okay, enough."

"I'll do it, don't worry about it, yeah?"

"Thanks K.C.," he said before he bid her a good night leaving her to her thoughts. Maybe they were right? Oh what was she thinking, who knows what could happen, she always has to be on her feet ready for action and for future references, right now anything could happen, no way would she even ever consider putting her guard down for these maniacs.

Or so she thinks.