Chapter 4

3rd person P.O.V:

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the most annoying agents to have been born into the 'Organisation' and the 'Originals'. So you just decided to ruin my plans, by getting rid of my lab rats, huh? And just who, may I ask, gave you permission?"

"Uh, myself, duh," K.C. taunted, placing her hands on her hip before she started pointing her finger around to wherever this person was hiding ", look I don't know who you are but trust me, when I find you I will kick your butt."

"Ah, but that's where you're wrong, for right now I have the upper hand, and there's nothing you can do about it, in about 20 minutes you'll die. So enjoy," he bragged before there was a little click as the intercom broke connection.

"Great, after seeing you again, we only have 20 minutes together before we're blown to smithereens,"

"Um, K.C. did you forget that the holes we cut before will open up in ten minutes?" he asked her cockly.

"Oh, I guess I did," she mumbled, bringing her hands beside her as they awaited for the hole to redrill itself. 

They paced around, their -K.C.'s- impatience getting to them, and just when she was about to explode, the hole started to open up again, a red beam going in the shape of a circle till the wall opened up and they ran for it. They ran out and into the field where two motorcycles were left with a backpack. Mounting on they placed their helmets on and grabbed the laser guns that were stored inside their bags.

"Follow me, trust me," Brett called as he was starting up his motorcycle, she nodded her head as she also started up her motorcycle and they zoomed into the field. But they weren't the only ones on motorcycles, as they saw five others emerge from behind the building. Speeding up they ended up on a road, unluckily it wasn't very busy, so they weren't entirely safe, especially when they were firing off. Looking back K.C. also started shooting, one hand behind her and started shooting randomly, while she focused on where she was going, following in her suit Brett also did the same thing. They got three but they still had two left to take care of.

Speeding up they started zooming into the city, Sydney. They had lost them for just the perfect amount of time. This is where they had an advantage, getting close to K.C., Brett muttered the words ", I have an idea, follow me no matter what."

He then closed in to a bridge and that's where he lifted one leg over to the other side and skidded his motorcycle over so that he was almost squatting, running on adrenaline, K.C. followed suit. They jumped off just as the motorcycles fell off the edge and made a splash, he grabbed her hand and ran, just in the nick of time they jumped on a bus, scanned their cards, and they sat down they breathed out in relief as they saw their chasers lost in sight, as they watched them call their boss, telling him they were dead, they were off the radar for now.

Getting off in a little market they proceeded to quickly change, wearing something they would not usually wear. They went their separate ways and met up at the bathrooms, changing into the clothes they bought. K.C.  was wearing a yellow sundress going up to mid calf, a pair of wedges and a giant sun hat to cover her face, along with a pair of sunnies. Brett however was the complete opposite dressed up as an e-boy, wearing a white long sleeve shirt under a black t-shirt, black slacks with a belt and chains dangling from his neck and belt, and of course sunglasses.

"So, what now?" K.C. asked, looping her hand through his, making sure to smile, keeping cover was crucial right now.

"Oh, don't you worry about it, babe," he said taking her inside a coffee shop,he nodded at the waiter, and he nodded back, grabbing something from the waiter, he led her to the back and to a black Lexus, he unlocked it and got in the driver's seat, she entered the passenger side, confused as she was doing so.

As they drove off she demanded for an answer ",who was that, and why did they just give you their car?"

"This is my car, they're one of my agents," he responded, looking back at her with a smirk.

They came to a stop in front of rich looking area, and got out. Locking the car, he placed the keys in between the space where the windshield wipers rested and instantly they camouflage themselves. They walked for about ten minutes before Brett started walking towards the front door of a bigger house than the others.

Opening the door he guided her eyes with his hands and exclaimed ", welcome to my home."