In between one-shot #1

Hello,
So like why not you know, I'll make little one-shots in between the stories because why not, yeah.
So enjoy.

3rd person P.O.V:

"Pair up, and pick a room to battle in, don't kill each other, just go as far as, let's say the verge of death we need the man power people. Now go, oh and puppet you're with me,"

Brett waited to make sure everyone got a room before taking his room, which by the way did have slightly better and updated facilities. He opened the door for her and they walked in, getting ready for combat they placed their belongings down, well more K.C., she tied her  hair into a ponytail, and got into a fighting stance.

They started, he threw the first punch going for her face she blocked leaving her side unprotected where he then kneed her, losing her balance he grabbed her and attempted to throw her down, seeing this however she brought him down with her, only getting him on his knees though. She used this to kick him right in between the groins, and proceeded to lift her self up, but he wouldn't have any of it, punching her stomach three times, and got up while she was distracted, he flipped over her while she was doubled over, and kicked her in the knee from behind, landing face first she groaned in response, but she wasn't giving up so easily, however before she could do anything, he placed his knee on her back, and leaned down.

He grabbed her ponytail and used that to pull her ear towards him and whispered with a smug face ", I've gotten better right? No more just block, catch, backhand, block, catch, backhand. Right?"

He got off her, and helped her up.

"Now for round 2," he said getting into his fighting position.

"What? Don't we take half time now?" She asked as she rubbed her sore limbs.

"Oh, no, ha, halftimes after we have two rounds, then, halftime, then another two rounds."

And so they started up again, and after 10 minutes of the domination going back and forth Brett won. Getting up she went to the bathroom that was inside the training room, she assumed it was there because this was his training room. She entered and stared into the mirror. She observed herself, she had a busted lip that was still bleeding and a bruise forming on the side of her jaw, her muscles were screaming in pain, and now some areas of her skin she could feel where they were and where she would soon see bruises forming. To deep in her thoughts she didn't realise when some else had entered the bathroom.

Brett walked in and opened a secret compartment in the wall to reveal a first aid kit. And when he opened the compartment, K.C. came back to her senses. As Brett moved towards her, she flinched and moved a small step back. And he stopped instantly. It hurt him, that now she was somewhat scared of him, however that didn't stop him from doing what he had walked in there for. He grabbed her from her hips, careful as to not hurt her, and lifted her and placed her on the sink counter.

"There are cameras in there K.C.," he said without looking at her, to occupied with getting all the requirements he needed to heal her. "If I were to go easy on you they would've seen and gotten suspicious, you should be thankful that, that was me going somewhat easy."

He looked back up at her and moved a piece of her hair back in its place, behind her ear, lingering a second more then needed. She didn't say anything, and only stared. He started cleaning her up first by grabbing a tissue, misting it, and wiped the blood that was now drizzling down her chin. It hurt him to know that he had caused that. She watched him as he worked, she noticed little details she hadn't before, like, how he had a small but visible scar running from his ear down to his jaw line, or how his eyebrows scrunched together, when he wasn't sure about his actions . He then grabbed a cotton swab and placed disinfectant and held her face up so he had better access to her lip, and gently, he started to dab it on the cut. She winced as it stung, it was as if hundreds of tiny needles were digging themselves into her lip.

"Sorry," he apologised and moved it away from her before he dabbed one last time.

He continued with his clean up process, he grabbed ointment, only a small portion however, so that she didn't somehow look like she had been washed with a miracle, and slowly rubbed it on the side of her face. He then took off her vest, she didn't really need it on. He rolled up her sleeves, he looked with pain as he saw the newly forming bruises, becoming a nightmare, before he shook himself awake. He took the ointment and rubbed her arms, up and down so that these bruises would be gone by tomorrow, it wouldn't really matter, because no one would be able to see it.

"I can't clean up your face, that bruise in particular, but I can clean up anywhere else like I did with your arms, so that it's not bruised, so where else is bruised?"

"My shoulder," she replied, she slowly unzipped her jacket just up to her collarbone so he had better access to her shoulder.

He put ointment on his hand and slowly moved her jacket past her shoulder, and proceeded to rub it in, healing her. He then finished up, packing up and returning the aid kit back into the secret compartment he washed his hands, and she just watched him. He came in front of her placing his hands on either side of her while she sat on the sink bench, unmoving.

He stared at her admiring everything, but his heart still hurt whenever his eyes traveled to her lips where he had left a mark, he moved his hand up to her mouth and rubbed his thumb over her lip and so he couldn't help but kiss her on the corner of her mouth where the cut was, he needed to, he had to, he had hurt her. K.C. tensed up but instantly relaxed as he assured her with his eyes that he wouldn't do anything to harm her. He trailed his nose to where there was a bruise on her jaw, and breathed on it giving it a soft kiss, trailing kisses to her earlobe before placing a small kiss on her temple. She internally shivered as held her hips firmly the whole time. As he did this he slid something into her hand, and walked out as if nothing had happened.

She watched him walk out, her eyes remained on the door a little longer after he had disappeared from view, her heart raced and she thought that it might explode by now, before looking at her hand. Opening her hand she saw a small vile and smiled, drinking it she hopped off the counter ready for the rest of this battle.