Chapter 2

3rd person P.O.V:

Sighing, K.C. sat under a whole pile of paperwork unsure on what to do anymore, this wasn't her normal area expertise, she really didn't like to be stuck inside, she really didn't have anything better to do anyway but still, she really hates being cooped up, that was one of the reasons her and Ernie jobed shared it made their lives more exciting. It was a win-win situation for the both of them.

She prayed to be out of here, anything would do even if it meant that she'd be in the hands of death. And it looked like luck seemed to really like K.C. especially today because just as she was about to give up and go straight home, their secretary, Andrew came running.

"Miss K.C. I think you should really see this," he distressed, handing her a tablet, he stood in front of her worried sick about the situation, as he waited for her response.

She watched what was going on, her agents had been captured, she recognised some of the faces but the rest she couldn't identify, civilians she guessed. They were in a prison-like holding cell, and they were severely injured. She returned the tablet to Andrew and ordered him to gather the tracking team as well as some of the tech team to try and find out as much information as they could.

After about 45 minutes they had found the location, an abandoned escape room building in Australia and the mastermind behind this clearly had game, they had upped the escape, almost making it impossible for anyone to enter or exit. K.C. gathered a team of people, and they prepared their equipment, ready for anything. She would leave for this mission and just do the paperwork at home.

"Alright people, listen up, there are 10 agents and 10 civilians, we go in and we work as fast as possible we will drill a hole, big enough for four people at a time -two agents from this mission and two hostages- we will have around 5 minutes before their defence system takes place, if this is to happen, I will guide the remaining through one escpae and after 10 minutes you drill another hole in the escape room I'll be in, and we work quickly again, if we fail the second time, we will have to wait one hour and the hostages don't have that kind of time, nothing can go wrong, put your masks on, now let's move, move, move people."

What she didn't know was that in Canada the same exact speech was being said. They loaded up, and hid their identities-the civilians looked sketchy considering they wore the same outfit- and one by one the planes went, they were highly engineered ones guaranteed to get you anywhere in under an hour.

Landing in a field nearby they went along with their plan, however when they cut the hole in the wall, they definitely weren't expecting to see someone else already there getting the hostages out and into safety, which had now also ruined their chance if something was to go wrong. When the Organisation pushed the wall down everyone froze, unsure what to do now. Running to the middle were those in charge of the mission, K.C. and another, yelling out in unintended synchronisation,

"Continue with your mission this is no excuse to be dumbfounded, now we must work harder and faster, and together, that is most important, let's move people."

Staring at each other, as they recognised them to be their enemy, giving a quick face of disgust, they ran in opposite directions to aid the lost.

The agents that had been captured were in no shape to move, going in and out, agents from the rescue teams, carried them, while the others outside were ready to aid them with whatever requirements, as well as some of those to take them back to the planes if they were in that much need of medical assistance.

One minute left and there were still 4 hostages, they'd never all make it. Making the big sacrifice, K.C got her last two agents, two teenagers, grabbing them she pushed them into safety, before the hole closed. Looking around she noticed she wasn't the only one who decided to be selfless. Noticing her, he gave a scoff and folded his arms before he turned around once again.

This was going to be one, long, hour.