<🔑> ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴀss ʙᴀʟʟ

K.TH

"taehyung! your father and i are leaving now! remember we want you to get that attic cleaned out! and remember not to touch any of grandmas boxes!bai now honey!" my mom said walking out the door with my dad for their business trip.

might as well start now. i thought walking out of my room up to the attic.

as i got there i saw the light switch so i flipped it on to be met with boxes stored everywhere around the room, followed with cob webs and dust floating everywhere. i stood there in disqust not wanting to even do it anymore but im getting paid and i need this money.

i immediately grabbed random boxes and starting looking at the old antiques and odd things.

about two hours later..

i was done with one of my last boxes i look over at a box with the name "grandma" on it.

im tempted to look and see whats in it so i walk over and see a good amount of 12 glass balls  in the box... but the wierd thing about them were that they had names on them.. i took one of the glass balls that had the name jimin on it. ehhh sound weird. i thought as i put the ball back into the box.

then i took out another one and saw the name jungkook on it..

hmm.. sounds interesting i said as i took the ball out fully and looked at it. the ball was pretty round, it was black and had red flowers on it and the persons name on it was italisiced (is that how u spell it?💀)

i sat looking at the ball for a few minutes before deciding to get back to work. i stood up and i heard a creak of the floor board that startled me. i jumped and dropped the ball onto the floor.

my eyes grew big as i saw the shattered ball that was rather buetiful on the floor. crumpled into pieces..

then the impossible happened black smoke started appearing out of nowhere. i couldnt see anything. but then it dissapeared..

i looked up slowly seeing a ratherly tall man looking as if he was just about the same age as me looking down at me smiling cheekily.

"hi." he said his voice sounded so smooth like honey.. "w-what... who are you?" i said trying to concentrate on what was happening..

"oh im jungkook! jeon jungkook" he said showing off his bunny smile. "are u a spirit?" i said..

"not anymore.. you freed me!" he said smiling.. "and my i ask are you related to kim jungsoo?" he asked with his eyebrow raised.

i widened my eyes.. "u-uhmm yes he is my father...how do u know..?" i asked a bit creaped out..

"oh sorry if im freaking you out.. but you gotta remember that im a spirit.. i know a lot of things" he said winking. i blushed furiously..

"how old are you?" he asked sitting down. "19" i said looking down at my legs and playing with my feet. im pretty sure i am too.. yeah i am!" he said smiling.

"you're very pretty.." he said staring at me. i blushed again furiously mentally punching myself my flushing so hard.

"thank you.." i said. he chuckled. "are you here alone?" i nodded "for a month. oh are you hungry?" he nodded we both got up and went down to the kitchen. i fixed him some kimchi fried rice and sprite.

he smiled "this was my one of my friends favorite foods.." i looked up at him. "oh.. is he in one of those bottles?" he looked up and nodded. "i can go open it for you." he smiled brightly

"his name is jung hoseok just call him hobi and tell him to come with u and muscle pig is downstairs." he said smiling . i nodded and made my way to the balls.

i opened the one named hoseok. it was blue with a big yellow sun on it with his name written in cursive.

"omg ive been freed!" he said smiling i just smiled back by how buetiful he was. he had a greatful big smile on his face.

"hi, im taehyung, kim taehyung kim jungsoo's child you probobly know him. jung- i mean muscle pig is downstairs waiting for you." i said.

his smile grew big, "hi taehyung im hobi! please show me to jungkook."

we both walked downstairs and jungkook turned around and took hobi into a big hug.

"we made it! i  just want my bbs.." hobi said pouting. "lemme guess their in the box?" they both nodded. "gimme their names and ill send them.

"yoongi and jimin my boyfriends." he said smiling.

i nodded and opened them up. one was a black ball that had a skull on it and said yoongi in white letters. and the other was a white ball with pink flowers on it and said jimin with black letters.

they both came out looking at eachother and hugging tightly. oh how it feels to be single.

"hiii im kim taehyung hobis waiting for you guys downstairs and so is jungkook. ill take them down to you. im pretty sure u know kim jungsoo im his child if u were wondering." i said smiling at them.

"omg ur so pretty!" jimin said running over to hug me. i accepted greatfully and smiled. "thank you" i smiled.

we walked downstairs and saw hobi and jungkook talking. hobi looked up and ran to his two boyfriends taking the two into big hugs.

i walked over to jungkook sitting next to him. "anyone else?" i asked. he smiled slowly. "two more.. jin and namjoon." i smiled and went up to the attic.

i saw two balls, one was pink with a tiara and said jin on it in cursive letters. the other was white with a moon and cloud on it and had the name namjoon on it in scribbly writing. (like his moonchild cover)

they both took eachother into a big hug and i did the same exact thing. took them downstairs, then all of the friends started talking and i just sat watching smiling.

"guys wait! lets thank this buety mister kim taehyung for freeing us!" jungkook said winking at me. i flushed and just looked down.

"taehyung you are my new best friend" jimin said smiling brightly. i smiled and hugged him back.

"you guys my parents will be gone for a whole two months instead of one is what they just texted me" i said smiling again.

they all cheered.

a week later..

i walked into my room jungkook following behind me, everyone else was sleep in different guest rooms. we sat on my bed and made small talk...

"so are you single?" he asked out of nowhere that kinda caught me off guard. i nodded "yes sadly." he smirked "i can change that if you want.." he said scooting closer to me..

"i think i'd like that" i said smiling. he smiled and kissed me, i kissed back almost immediately.. "why did you just now ask me if i was single." i said laughing

"i dont know just wanted to get closer to you i guess." i smiled taking him into another kiss..

" i smiled taking him into another kiss

i love you...

                                  -------ᗴᘜᘜIᗴ