{🕷} ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

K.TH

as i was walking down the street i couldn't help to feel like there were... eyes watching me..

i looked around a bit before i continued walking being more cautious of my surroundings.

after about ten minutes i made it into my neighborhood. thats when i heard more footsteps..

before i could even make a run for it i was taken aback and blacked out...

i woke up in a white room the only things that were white were the walls-- everything else was black..

i then noticed a figure sitting in one of the chairs next to the bed. i immediately squeeled and tried to get up and run until the figure grabbed me and put me back onto the bed.

i squirmed in the persons hold trying to somehow wriggle away.

"let me go!! what am i even doing here i did nothing get me out of here!" i said almost on the brim of tears..

the person then looked at me in the eyes.. long black hair with big doe eyes and soft pink lips.. multiple stud earing on his ears.. the man looked very good. but he kidnapped me no need to think about that!

he then spoke..

"your very pretty.. but you look young how old are you kid..?" i closed my eyes and sighed heavily.

"19..." his eyes grew big. "wow would you look at thats im 20 so that means ur perfect for me.." he said smiling.

my eyes grew big i don't even know this man and hes trying to date me!?

"no sir i dont even know you so could you please let me go home." i said letting two stray tears fall.

"i wish i could bub.. but the dirts already been done u are now my queen and we will rule this together.

"sir im a guy... and yeah im gay but still im a whole man." he looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"do u cross dress?" i nodded slightly..

"sometimes not a lot though i mostly just do it by myself.." i said crossing my arms beginning to feel more uncomfortable.

"thats nice my queen." i closed my eyes..

"please do not call me that." he sat down on the bed i sat up..

"well we will rule this crime living life.." my eyes grew big.. "what makes u think im a-"

"taehyung i know what you did to your father.." i sighed.. "i know you are a serial killer and you can't defend yourself all alone so i have come to get you to help you.. but i can only help you if you become my queen." i contemplated on this..

how can i trust this guy?

then i slightly nodded.. he smiled and took my hand and shook them.

i smiled lightly..

and that is how we became the king and queen of...

kkangpae creed...

A.N: if ur confused i will make a part two soon to show them now because this chapter was before.🤡

🤡