{💉} ᴋɪʟʟ ʜɪᴍ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ

J.JK

i was just finishing putting the body into the big fire in the woods when i heard footsteps..

i looked around quickly pulling up my hood taking out my knife when i heard a deep husky voice that sounded like almost a whimper..

"please dont kill me.. i do no harm i just want a favor.." i turned around to see a boy with bright red hair looking at me with big pleading eyes almost desperate.

"with what kid, how old even are you?" he flinched at how harsh my was..but i didnt really care.

the boy then shuffled to me and gave me a good handfull of $70 my eyes widened why is he giving me this?

"can you please kill my father if i give you this money.. i can live like this anymore and i need some escape.." i slowly looked up at the boy, he had tears brimming up to his eyes..

i honestly felt sorry but why did he want his father dead..? "why do you want your father dead?" i said looking at him with pretty sincere eyes.

K.TH

"why do you want your father dead?" he asked my eyes widened as i looked up at him.

"uhm hes abusive and he doesnt love me, he just keeps me as a slave to go buy him booze and cigarretes." i said looking down at my feet.

"how do you even know me..?" he said starting to get suspicous.

"i saw you last week and glindale creek, you threw a body into the river." i said smiling.

"tsk, kid you need to be careful. i'll kill the man for you take me to him." my eyes lit up and i jumped around in delight.

"oh thank you so much!" i said as we walked down out of the woods to my house..

"you look really cool when you kill.. it must be fun huh?" i said looking at him. he just stared at me a bit confused as to why someone like me thinks hes cool.

"uh yeah i guess its my guilty plessure." he said shrugging his shoulders.

i nodded and i looked up the small cottage that i lived in all my life never wanting to come back to.. my nightmare..

"we're here.." i said grumbling slowly.

"so how are you gonna do this?" i said looking at him as we stood in front of the small house.

"just go in there and do it i guess.." he said huffing.

"okay.."

A

A.N: im gonna continue this over the weekend i have a five day weekend this week so ill be updating a lot this week