Chapter 3

*Americas POV*
I wake up to my alarm blaring at 6 am. I groan and sit up turning it off. I yawn and think to myself. Im starting at a new school. A completely blank slate, i hope i can do better than at my last school. I shrug it off and get out of bed to get ready.

(*Time Skip*)

After i say my goodbyes to my parents i walk out the door and walk to school. I dont take the bus anymore. Im just lost in my own thoughts on auto pilot since ive walked this way a ton of times and memorized it because my parents insisted so i wouldnt get lost. Until i notice something. I look down and see a book, its leather and looks extremely old. Theres no Design on it. I pick it up and look inside, every page is completely blank. 'Weird' i thought. I took my bag off my back and unzipped it to slide the book in. Its blank and may not be useful, but its an interesting find, maybe ill find something inside i havent seen. I continue to make my way towards school, not bothering to waste any more time than i already have.

As i arrived at school and walk to my class i take out the book and flip through it, finding nothing. Not a single letter on any page. I arrive at my class and sigh. I put the book to my side and open the door. I see the teacher wave to me. "Please step right over here" He said pointing right beside him in front of the board. "Can you please write your name large on the board so the people in the back can see?" He asks, i nod and write America on the board. "Welcome to your new school America! Please take a seat over by Russia. Hes the one with the white, blue, and red flag" He points over to a country wearing an ushanka who seems to be writing on a piece of paper. I walk down to a seat next to him and open back up the book i found this morning. I flipped slowly through the pages and found one with writing. All it said was 12:34 am, Forest. It wasnt typed but written in pen. I ripped out a piece of paper from one of my notebooks and used it as a bookmark for the page. I look over to russia and find him staring as me, he didint stop once i looked over. He seemed weirdly interested in me. I looked at him with a confused look. Once he noticed i was looking at him he looked away and went back to writing.

(*Timeskip to lunch*)

As the bell rings signifying class has ended i get up out of my seat and walk out the door. I look at my map looking for the lunch room. I stare at it for a minute, i find the lunch room and follow the map to lunch. When i arrive to the room i get in line for lunch. The line is pretty small and the lunch room isint very crowded. I must have arrived pretty fast. As i take my food and punch in my number i see Russia sitting at a table with a couple other countries. Russia looks at me and signals me to come over. I hesitate but decide that sitting there would do no harm. I have nowhere else to sit anyways. I walk over to the table and take an empty seat. I see three other countries at the table. "Hey.. america was it?" Russia asked. I nodded and he smiled. "As you know my name is Russia, that over there is Japan, Germany, and Poland" Russia pointed over to the 3 other counties. Japan is white with a red dot in the middle of her face, Germany is black on top, red in the middle, and yellow on the bottom, and Poland is white on top and red on bottom. They all had hats on except for Japan. She had what seemed to be wolf ears and a tail. Germany and Poland had matching Snapback caps and Russia had an ushanka. I wave and greet all of them. They all smile and wave back to me, "its nice to meet you America" Japan says to me, her tail wagging. "Nice to meet you too!" I respond. "Im glad i could meet new people so soon"

"Hey do you think we can hang out after school today? It would be nice to get to know you." Japan says, it sounded more like a demand than a question. It didint Sound aggressive though. "Sure, we can hang out. Just have to tell my dad first." I respond and get out my phone to text my father.

A: Hey, im going to hang out with some friends after school today if thats cool with you
B: Yep, just be home by 6 Canada is making dinner
A: Thanks Dad!

I put my phone back into my pocket and finish my lunch

———————————————————————
Hey sorry shorter chapter again, i promise things will start to kick up soon. I just needed to update.

Words: 878

2/24/2020