True stories of vampires [part 1]

According to legends, vampires are bringing to life dead people that in the night go out of their graves and attack people to drink their blood.

      Since the word first came into operation in 1734, the myth of vampires grew. Here are the stories of some of the most famous real vampire killer in the world:

*

Bloody Countess

        Large number of researchers the vampire crimes considered Hungarian Countess Erzsébet Bathory for the first documented case of a man whose murders are motivated by bloodlust.

      The Legend says that one day she slapped one of her maidens, in which on her arm exhausted blood from the girl. Countess noticed that the blood makes her skin to look younger. After this she began to bathe in the blood of virgins to restore her lost youth.

         Erzsébet was arrested by royal warrant and brought to trial. In the palace was discovered written record of her handwriting, in which were recorded the names of 650 victims. She was found guilty and sentenced to life in prison.

     Erzsébet Bathory is not only Hungarian, which found the blood for delicious. Several centuries later, a man with romantically named Bella Kiss also finds his thirst.

Bella Kiss

     Wicked deeds of this man started with his wife’s infidelity. Bella Kiss married for a beautiful young woman, but she turned the love to their neighbor and in 1912 they disappeared. After some time in the area of Bucharest began to disappear and the other women.

      In 1914, Kiss was recruited into the army, went to war and never returned. All agreed that he died. Before leaving he had purchased a large number of metal drums that after his disappearance were seized by the army. When the barrels were opened, each of them found the body of a naked woman. An autopsy revealed that women were strangled, each had a neck wound and their blood was completely drained.

        The search brought another 17 barrels (according to some sources, the number is between 19 and 24). As the authorities thought that Kiss is dead, the case was closed.

      The story gained vampiric twist when a nurse appeared who told that she was cared for wounded Bella Kiss on the front. Her description of the dying person does not coincide with that of Kiss. Then came reports that he was spotted in Bucharest. Police reportedly checked every time, but failed to fall on his trail. Bella Kiss was never caught.

Monster of Dusseldorf Peter Kuerten

     Necrophilia, rapist and killer Peter Kuerten usually selected for his prey most vulnerable people. The age of nine he drowned two boys, but this was deemed an accident.

      In 1913, 10-year-old girl was found murdered in her bed. On her neck had two nicks. The rug beside the bed was soaked with blood. An autopsy revealed that her body has much less blood than expected. There was suspected of the murder the girl’s uncle, but he was released due to insufficient evidence.

      16 years passed without incident. Until one day was found nude, 8-year-old girl. A week later end once her body was found a body of mechanic who had 20 stab wounds, most of which were inflicted on his temples.