Simmons 😡

Ella's POV

While on the ride to bum fuck Egypt, I was annoying the guy. I was kicking his chair. Talking shit about his small nuts, and how he hits like a girl. I think he's about to pop a blood vessel. Haha. But then the car in front of us crashed into something and I think I know what that something is. The car I was in, had it's roof pierced into. We were lifted in the air and then the roof split off and we landed on the ground. Lovely work. Lovely. Oh wait isn't that Sam's car, it is. Yay. There was a bright light coming from somewhere, and that somewhere was optimus. He had a light shining on the car in front of me.

"Taking the children was a bad move", Optimus said. I really hope old timer was pissing himself right now. Then there was guns trained on him. But I don't think those are going to work. "Autobot's, relieve them of their weapons", Optimus said. Ironhide came over, cannons trained on them. Awesome! Then jazz took they're guns with some bad ass magnet. Optimus got to they're height level. They started to talk. But I couldn't hear. I was trying to get out. I got up front and knocked the guy out with my foot. Boom. I jumped out of the roofless car. I walked away with my hands still handcuffed behind my back. I walked over to Mikaela, having been uncuff me. I then walked over to old timer. I glared at him and then slapped him across the face. "That is for flirting with me, and also having one of your men hit me like a little bitch that he is", I sneered at him.

I smirked. I then looked at Optimus. "Sup big guy", I said smiling. "Are you okay Ella?", he asked me. He sounded concerned for my well being. Which made me blush. I waved him off. "I'm fine, just a little bruise", I said. I then looked back at old timer. He had his hands up in the air. The Autobot's had they're guns on him. I smirked again. Sam walked over. "What is sector seven? Answer me", Sam told him. "I'm the one who asks questions, around here, not you, young man!", old timer said. I still don't know his name. "How'd you know about the aliens?", Mikaela asked. "Where did you take our parents?", Sam asked.

"I am not at liberty to discuss it", he said.

"No?", Sam said. He then went through old timers coat. "Hey, you touch me, that's a federal offense", he said. Yeah sure it is, dramatic much. I saw Sam grab old timers badge. "Do-whatever-you-want-and-get-away-with-it-badge, right?", Sam said. I looked over at the badge. Hmm. Simmons. I just rolled my eyes. "Yeah, brave now all of a sudden, with they're big alien friend standing over there", Simmons said. I rolled my eyes. "Shut the fuck Up man, that's all you do, is talk and talk", I said mocking him with my hand.

"Where is sector seven?", Sam asked him. Yeah like he's going to tell us anything. "Wouldn't you like to know", Simmons said. I glared at him. Then something came out of bumblebees mid section, and a liquid started spraying on Simmons. I giggled. He's peeing on him. I almost died laughing. Simmons was yelling. "Hey!", he yelled. "Bumblebee, stop lubricating the man", Optimus said. "Get that thing to stop, huh?", Simmons yelled.

We got all of Simmons minions and hand cuffed them. I smirked and my arms over my chest. While Mikaela and Sam made Simmons strip, I stood by ironhide. "What's up dude?", I said. He looked down at me. "Are you okay Ella?", he asked me. He must mean my bruised cheek. I smiled at him. "I'm fine, you should have seen the other guy", I said laughing. I looked back at Simmons and the others and I burst out laughing. I held onto my stomach as I laughed my ass off. Phew! That was fucking funny! "You have a beautiful laugh", I heard from above me. I looked up and saw ironhide looking down at me. I blushed when I realized that he had said that. "Thanks", I said. I then wanted to try something. "Mind if I hatch a ride from you, If it's not to much trouble", I said. He didn't say anything, he just lowered his hand and picked me up. He raised his hand and set me down on his shoulder. I sat down and held onto his metal shoulder. "Wow, it's beautiful up here", I said amazed. "Your beautiful", he said. I blushed again. He needs to stop before my entire face turns red.