Fight for her love

Third person POV

"You did what?!", Optimus yelled. Ratchet had just told him, jazz and ironhide that he had told Ella about her being they're sparkmate, and well it didn't go so good with the big man. Optimus got up and personal with ratchet.

"You weren't supposed to tell her!", he growled in ratchets face

"You weren't supposed to tell her!", he growled in ratchets face. Ratchet growled back at Optimus. "She's the one who asked what a sparkmate was, and I wont lie to her Optimus, she is our sparkmate, I told her because I love her, I will not lie to her, you may not have the balls to tell her, but I did because I will never have to see her in another mechs arms, I will not lie to her Optimus! I will fight for her love, I will fight for her and I hope she wants me to.....because she is worth it all, you were afraid, I could understand that with the war and everything, but that is over now, what's keeping you from telling her? What's keeping you from her? Because she's human and not one of us?", he said angrily. Optimus got angry and pushed ratchet into a wall. "You know that's not what it is, you know that, I didn't tell her because of the spark bond, you know what'll happen to her if one us dies, she'll die,  and I will not bare the thought of having to lose her, she won't survive the spark bond if one of us dies, that's why ratchet, that's why I didn't tell her, it's not because of her being human, it'll never be that, I just don't want to lose her", he said. He calmed down and loosened his grip on ratchet. He bowed his head in shame for losing his cool.

"You love her", ratchet said. Optimus sighed and nodded. "I love her with my entire being, I just don't want to lose her", he whispered. Ratchet put a hand on Optimus' shoulder. "You'll lose her if you don't tell her how you feel", he said. "I know, I'm just afraid, I want to protect her, but what if she gets hurt whilst being with us, what then ratchet? I can't bare the thought of her getting hurt when she is with us", he said. Ratchet smiled. "She's Ella Optimus, I think she can take care of herself more then you think, she strong and brave, she can take care of herself, while once in awhile one of us can save her, she's not a damsel in distress", he said. Optimus sighed again. "Your right, I'm sorry I got angry, and your right, we should tell her because she deserves to know, and I'm sorry to you guys, I know she's not just my sparkmate, but yours as well, we'll just have to take things step by step", he said, as he talked to jazz, ironhide and ratchet. Jazz walked over to Optimus with a smile on his face.

"It's cool boss man, just knowing she's safe and happy is all I want for her", he said, clapping a hand on Optimus' shoulder

"It's cool boss man, just knowing she's safe and happy is all I want for her", he said, clapping a hand on Optimus' shoulder. He was just happy they wouldn't have to keep it from her anymore. He wanted to praise her like the queen she was. His Ella. He couldn't wait till she was his girl. He couldn't wait till he got to hug and kiss her as much as he wanted.

Ironhide hated not being able to tell her. He wanted to be with her. She was so brave and beautiful. He wanted to be by her side always. From the minute he saw her, he knew she was his. And nothing was going to stop him from making her his. He frowned at the thought of her with another mech. She was his!

He walked over to the other three men

He walked over to the other three men. "If it means we get to tell her, I'm all on board", he said. Because he didn't like the idea of lying to his sparkmate. Despised it. He wanted to tell her now. To make sure she doesn't run into another mechs arms. Just the thought of it made him clench his fists together. Ella was his. His Ella. And he'll make sure she knows. She belonged to them. She was theirs.

They lived through a war on earth, then they can survive through anything that throws at them.

They will fight for her love. They will fight for her. Because she was worth it. They will fight for the right to have her love. Because she was worth it and she deserves everything.

This will be the end of book one, I know this one sucked a bit, but I got more with second movie. I hope you guys like this one. Love you darlings! 💕❤️💋