War

Ella's POV

We stopped, and I got out. I watched as we waited for something. Then a jet went over our heads, I think that was the signal. I then saw green smoke. I had no idea what we were doing. But I was just waiting for someone to tell me do something. Cause I was not ready to die today. I heard gears turning, I turned around and saw ironhide transforming. "It's starscream!", he yelled. Star-who now? Who names they're kid that?

I watched as ironhide and bumblebee lifted up a truck. "No! No! No! Move!", Lennox yelled. We all moved. I tried to duck. But there wasn't enough time. Starwhoeverhisnamewas hit us. I flew and hit the ground. I hit my head hard. I clenched my eyes closed. It felt like slow motion. God this hurt like a bitch though. I slowly got up, despite the pain on my head, and the soreness of my body, I was okay. I touched my head to see if I was bleeding, and guess what? I was, damn it. I brought my hand to my eyes to see it. Fuck. That's going to leave a fucking scar. Wait! Ironhide! Bumblebee! I ran over. I saw bumblebee with no legs. Oh my god! "Bumblebee!", I yelled. Oh god! "Oh god", Sam said. "Bumblebee, your legs!", he said. "Here, here, back, back, back, you all right?", Sam said as he made jazz back up a bit. "Please get up. Bumblebee? Get up!", he yelled. "Sam, how the fuck is he going to get up if he got no fucking legs!", I yelled at him. Then I thought of someone. Ratchet. "Ratchet!", I yelled him name. "You got to get up. Your okay. Your okay, come on!", Sam said. "Sam. He's got no legs to get up with!", I yelled at him. I moved closer to bumblebee. I cupped his face, in comfort. "Everything's going to be okay, I promise", I whispered to him. I heard the sound of a tank firing. I turned my head and saw an actual tank firing at us. But I don't think it's a friendly one. Fuck. Why the fuck is everything trying to shoot at us today?! It was getting closer. But I couldn't let him. I can't leave bumblebee. I can't. "I'm not gonna leave you, I won't", I told him. I couldn't leave him. He picked something up and I looked down to see what it was. It was the cube. I grabbed it in my hands. I turned my head to look back. I smirked. Yes! They're kicking some ass bruh! I turned back to bumblebee. "They be kicking some grade A ass dude", I said trying to lighten the mood, I heard him give out a chuckle. I knew he would. I turned back again, and my smile fell. Holy shit! It's megawennie! And he's kicking our asses! I then saw a tow truck stop Besides us. I saw it was Mikaela. What is she doing?

I turned my head and saw megawennie kicking jazzs ass on some building. He won't make it on his own. Fuck! He's lucky I love his stupid ass! Wait did I just say love?! Fuck me! I'm screwed as it gets. "Sam! Catch!", I yelled. I threw the cube at him. I ran over to the building that megawennie was holding jazz. I grabbed a rock. Okay baseball don't fail me now! "Hey megawennie! Why don't you pick on someone your own size!", I yelled throwing the rock at him. It hit him on his head. Yes! He looked away from jazz. And looked at me. Oh fuck No! "Little girl, primes girl, come to me", he said as he dropped jazz. Fuck, fuck, fuck. My eyes widened and I started to run. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! I didn't think this through. I'm glad I went on the track team last year. I ran as fast as I could. I ran faster and faster. I ran back to Sam and the others. "Okay, if we're going do something, it better be fucking now, cause dickweed is coming for me", I said out of breath. "You have to get this flare, go on the roof and set it", Lennox said. "No", Sam said. What the fuck does he mean no! "Single the chopper and set the flare", Lennox said. "No, no, I can't do this", Sam said. I turned to him and grabbed him by his shirt. "You won't do this alone, you'll have me, well do this together, we have to do this to see another day, you hear me, If we don't, we'll all die, if you want to see another day, we have to do this", I said carefully and soothingly. Sam turned back to Lennox. "We'll do it", he said. I heard loud footsteps. "Sam, Ella, we will protect you", ironhide said. I blushed for some reason. Stop it Ella! Not the time Ella! "That's cool dude!", I yelled to him. Giving him a thumbs up. Stupid. I am so stupid. We started to run. But I heard Mikaela yell Sam's name. Lordy! What now?! I turned around to see them being lovely dovey. Okay did not need to see that.