Let's kick some ass

Ella's POV

We soon entered the room. We could hear pain filled sounds. Oh hell nah bruh! I saw them spraying both bumblebee and Evac with that cold spray. Oh hell No! I ran over to them. "Leave them alone! Stop it! Leave them alone! Stop it!", I yelled at them. They soon stopped. "Are you guys okay?", I asked them. They both looked at me. "We're fine Ella", Evac said. "They didn't hurt you?", I asked. I swear If they had, I will kick they're asses. "We're fine Ella", Evac said. He picked me up in his hand and held me close as they both pointed they're guns at the humans. As much as I want them to shoot them. We can't have them all dead. "Guys, it's okay, listen, the cube is here and the deceptions are coming", I said. But they didn't listen. "Hey don't worry about them, they're okay, right? They're not going to hurt you or Ella", Sam said. Sam turned back to the others. "Just back up a little. They're friendly. They're fine", Sam said. I watched as they backed up a bit. "Okay guys, put the guns down, they're not going to you guys or Ella", Sam said. "Come on guys, you got to follow Sam, he's going to get you to the all spark", I said.

They put the guns down, Evac was still holding me. I didn't mind. We followed them to the room where the big ass cube was. "Are you sure you guys are okay?", I asked them. I heard a chuckle. "We're fine Ella", Evac said. I smiled, I rubbed his metal shoulder. "Good, cause if they had hurt you, they wouldn't have megawennie to worry about, I would have kicked they're ass", I said. I heard another chuckle. "Your a lot like ironhide", he said. I blushed. "I'm going to take that as a compliment", I said. We soon made into the room. Wow it's even bigger in the actual room. I watched as bumblebee walked over to the cube. What's he going to do? There was a flash of light and more noises. I watched with wonder. Let's see how this plays out.

I gasped in shock as I watched the huge cube shrink. My god. That is so awesome! Now it was just a little cube. Wow! Amazing! "Message from starfleet, captain, let's get to it", bumblebee said through the radio. "He's right, we stay here and we're screwed with megatron in the other hangar", Lennox said. He's right. "Mission city is 22 miles away, we're gonna sneak that cube out of here, and we're gonna hide somewhere in the city", Lennox said. "Good, right", John Keller said. "But we cannot make a stand without the Air Force", Lennox said. "This place must have some kind of radio link", John Keller said to Simmons. "Yes! Shortwave, CB", John Keller said. "Right, yes", Simmons said. "Sir, you got to figure out some way to get word out to them. Let's move!", Lennox said. I looked at Evac. "You ready for this dude?", I asked him. "Not really, but I guess we have no choice", he said. I giggled. "When do we ever have a choice?", I said laughing. He laughed and shook his head. He put me down so he could transform into a car. "Sam, Ella get in the car", Lennox yelled. Don't have to tell me twice. I got into Evac. We drove out of the dam. I'm so glad I don't have anything planned today or tomorrow. Because I don't think I can still have plans when I'm dead. We were on the road. Evac driving fast. I think I like the speed. It's a thrill. But not when there's a evil alien robot after us. Lennox was behind me and Sam. I looked out the window the whole time. Then I saw them. Optimus! Ironhide! Jazz! And ratchet! I heard Optimus' horn blaring. They drove right beside us on the wrong side of the road. I heard the sound of tires squeaking and I saw them turn around. Yes! Let's go kick some ass!

But soon after a awhile. I heard the sound of a police car. I looked behind me. Oh shit! Why did it have to be him! "Oh man, why did it have to be him", I said groaning in frustration. "Don't worry Ella, I won't let him hurt you", Evac said. I looked behind me again. There was another one. It looked like a military truck, but it was knocking other cars out of the way with actual humans in them.

I held onto the 'oh shit' handle. "Come on Evac! Come on!", I yelled. We drove even faster. I looked behind me again. Only to see the military one transforming. My eyes widened. Holy shit! But then Optimus transformed. But the military one tackled Optimus off of the freeway. No! "Optimus!", I screamed his name. No! "Turn back! You have to turn back now!", I yelled at Evac. We have to help him. "Sorry Ella I cant do that, we have to get you to safety, he would want that", he said. "I don't give a shit what he would want, we have to go back!", I yelled. I tried everything to get control of him. But nothing worked. So I angrily hit the steering wheel. Which probably hurt me more then him. "Ugh!", I yelled in frustration.

It took awhile, but we soon made it to the city. Let's kick some metal asses!